•Six•

Word Count: 1597

Warnings: Cringy drama (shit's about to hit the fan), profanity, inappropriate comments, accusations, teens being teens.

Song for chapter 6 - "TNT" by AC/DC.

***

NOVEMBER.

It was colder now as November had rushed itself towards us with snow. I noticed some people walking towards school with warmer clothes than they had in October as I drove with my bike.

Alyssa turned out to have quite good marks, so when I revealed that I was stressed about exams, she taught me some things and the classes didn't seem that hard anymore. To be honest, she was a lifesaver.

I tried to hang out with Richie, but we drifted apart more and more because of Greta and the exams coming up. I wish I could stop being friends with Greta, because Richie seemed to look worse as days passed, but I couldn't. Greta wasn't as bad, as people made her out to be, she just bullied other people because she had very big insecurities.

Some days when I passed Richie's house while driving to school, I noticed his parents arguing. Richie was nowhere to be seen those days and I felt guilty, but I couldn't ruin the little reputation I had.

I hadn't seen Beverly at school much either, so I guessed her father had been mad at her for something. I wished to check on her, but the busy schedule prevented me from it. It felt like everything was slowly falling apart.

I was now at my locker, putting all my winter clothes in there and grabbing books out. As I made my way towards English, I noticed Alyssa, so I walked over to her. However, before I could go over, I noticed a boy talking to her. I walked a bit closer and realized it was Greta's boyfriend. I listened in on their conversation.

"You look really beautiful, how about we go on a date?" My anger spiked up at this, but I kept calm to see Alyssa's reaction.

"No, sorry. I really am sorry, I'm not interested." Alyssa apologized like it was her fault.

"Oh, come on. A gorgeous girl like you shouldn't study that hard and instead hang out with me," Greta's boyfriend insisted.

"The fuck's going on here?!" Someone exclaimed. It was Greta. As she looked at the two in anger, a crowd was gathering to listen in to the drama.

"She's trying to flirt with me!" Greta's boyfriend lied.

"Oh, you're so dead, you fucking slut-" Greta made her way towards Alyssa, but I stopped her by standing in the way.

"N/N, what are you doing? Step out of the way." Greta told me with a slight pissed off face expression.

"No." I crossed my arms and she looked at me in confusion.

"Y/N, step out of the way. This is your final warning." She said and tried to push me out of the way, but I pushed her back.

"I said no." I told her as she had fallen on the ground, in result of her bad posture and my slight push.

"What the fuck, Y/N?! Why did you push my girlfriend, what's wrong with you?!" Greta's boyfriend exclaimed in anger, helping Greta get up.

"Greta, your low excuse of a boyfriend here was harassing my friend by trying to flirt with her and asking her to go out with him." I explained, trying to take the somewhat peaceful route.

"Liar!" Greta exclaimed, having a slight sad tone to her anger.

"I'm not lying, Greta." I told her and she looked like she was on the verge of a mental breakdown.