•Twelve•

Word Count: 1077

Warnings: Being taken advantage of (sexual harassment), cussing, name calling, manipulating, lying, yelling.

Song for chapter 12 - "Blood//Water" by grandson.

***

JANUARY.

I felt more numb than ever as I sat in the cafeteria, observing Greta and her minions. It's great to distance yourself from emotions to seek the logical solutions or manipulate someone, but it can take over you by making itself addictive. Having no emotions meant not caring about what other people said and the consequences of your actions. It also meant not having even at least a single drop of empathy. I envied people who were unable to feel anything, because for them everything hurt way less than it's supposed to.

Once upon a time, Greta had been my "friend", but she showed me and my real friends no mercy whatsoever, so I wasn't planning on showing it to her either. She hid her insecurities by taking power from others; therefore, she was utterly stupid and it was going to be easy to break her down.

Greta noticed me staring and gave me a glare, but after I didn't react she seemed to get uncomfortable and looked away. I smiled inwardly, because it was time to set the plan to action. I chose a day, when Alyssa had not shown up at school, so she wouldn't see the action take place. She would most likely hate me for it. She didn't seem like the violent type of person.

I stood up from my table in the cafeteria and made my way towards Greta. It would take everything in me not to choose physical violence over what I was going to do. Greta was sitting with her goons and her boyfriend. She looked up as I slammed my hands on the desk.

"Alyssa is such a bitch, I can't believe her! I am so sorry for being on her side, I really didn't know she was going to backstab me..." I sniffled as I sat down at their table

"Hey, it's all right. People make mistakes." Greta's boyfriend said and put his hand on mine. I inwardly cringed, but kept going.

"Can I still be friends with you guys?" I asked, still sniffling.

"How about no, slut!" Greta yelled at me and pushed her boyfriend's hand away from mine. I looked at her with a fake hurt look.

"Oh, come on, babe. She did nothing, Alyssa manipulated her!" Greta's boyfriend tried persuading her.

"She's as big of a bitch as Alyssa is." Greta glared at me.

"Sorry, you can't sit with us." Greta's boyfriend gave me a pity look and I just stood up and walked out of the cafeteria.

I had not persuaded Greta to trust me again, but it was expected of her. Plan B was in action. I walked slowly to the abandoned corridor aka mine and Richie's hangout place, where the unused stairs were. Her boyfriend was too predictive, he just wanted somebody to fuck with and he was going to get what he asked for.

I heard footsteps behind me as I entered the abandoned hallway, which had my secret hangout stairs. I smirked, knowing my plan was going well.

"Hey, Y/N, wait!" Greta's boyfriend yelled out after me. I turned around, quickly making my smirk fade and a look of confusion and sadness replace it. I wiped away my fake tears.

"What? Didn't you hear her? She doesn't want me to sit with any of you." I snapped at him.

"No, please! I want you to sit with me.." He towered over me.

"Well...I-" I got cut off by him pushing me to the wall.

"Come on, baby girl, you know you want it..." He smirked at me and I inwardly gagged. I didn't say anything, so he took that as granted access.

He leaned in and kissed me. I couldn't push him away as I had to make my plan work. I felt disgusting, cheap, but I had to wait, because Greta should be showing up in five...four...three-

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Greta exclaimed and I turned around to see her with her goons. For some reason, Richie had also been there and was looking at me with an indescribable look. He walked away as soon, as I caught his gaze. I felt something churn in my stomach.

"YOU WANT TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF, BITCH?!" Greta yelled at me.

"H-he kissed m-"

"BULLSHIT! WE WERE FRIENDS!" Greta cut me off and slapped me. She then walked away with everyone. I smirked.

I made my way towards French. Hoping, that I would get peace after the argument. I was lucky, because nobody either mentioned it or just chose to ignore it during the whole lesson.

French had became a favoured language of mine, because Richie had taught me some more than I learned in the lessons, so I could decently speak a sentence. The language also sounded beautiful.

"N/N getting some dick, I see..." Richie exclaimed as I sat down beside him in French.

"Ah, yes, indeed. Don't worry, Tozier. There's no need for jealousy, because he kissed me first." I explained while he had a weird grin on his face.

"Doesn't that count as sexual harassment?" Richie asked me, his smile dropping.

"It sure did upset Greta." I said and his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"Dude, you have to report him! He can't just kiss you like that!" Richie whisper-yelled as the teacher went on with the lesson.

"It was a part of a plan, so he did have to kiss me." 

"What plan includes you kissing someone?" His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Breaking Greta plan. She doesn't stop bullying Alyssa, so I had to do something." I explained.

"You didn't have to let somebody take advantage of you, just because you wanted to take revenge!" Richie ranted as I felt him becoming more angrier. It felt like he was concerned about me being "used" more than I was.

"Calm down, Richie. It's going to be all right. Let's just pretend everything's fine, because I don't want any drama right now. It's tiring." I tried to get out of Richie's rants.

"We can't pretend everything's fine, when it's not. Also, you said you didn't want drama, but you literally went out of your way to ruin Greta?" Richie raised a mock eyebrow. I just turned away from him and tried to listen into what the teacher was speaking about.

This school year's events escalated quicker than the evil creature waking up from it's 27 year slumber. Unbeknownst the Losers club, of course.

***

Yeehaw, this is so cringy and things escalated too fast, so I won't be mad, if you decide to not continue reading this story. If I edit it at some point most of this will probably be removed.