1

"Mr Park! Mr Park!!" Called out the lady as she watched the alpha walk away.
She was a desperate fan of him and wouldn't let the man out of her sight the moment she saw him.
Wrapped in a blanket of bodyguards all gauged up in well pressed black suits, of course including himself.
Her shame long shoved through the window as she kept chanting shameless words... Or rather, sentences.
"I want to bear your pups alpha! Please knot me!! Alpha I love you!!! Mr Park please knot me!!!!"

"Disgusting..." The alpha fought back a gag at the mere thought of her words still briskly walking as the lady was hot in pursuit and soon meanders through the circle to get to him, grasping desperately at the hem of his suit.

"Hey! Stay back!!" She got pulled away instantly from the alpha, unable to savour even a second of her victory.

"Take care of her" His words rang out as he commanded, cold and ever so piercing.

"Yes boss."
The bodyguard knew what the alpha had meant.
The guard quickly withdrew from the crowd and grabbed the lady pulling her away. That didn't stop them though, neither did the lady's screams and pleads, begging for her life to be spared as he continued with his steady approach towards the limo that pulled up just around the corner.

"Hmm..." He was pleased by the sound of flesh ripping echoing through the steadily lengthening distance.

They all knew better than to try exhibiting the stupidity which that girl had.
Everyone stayed clear of the cold blooded alpha, you dare not come within a range of 10 feet, only if you want to stare death right in the eye before letting it consume you, whole.
He was a force to be reckoned with, as his glance sent alphas cowering and whimpering in fear and note that no scent was needed for it.

"Good evening sir." The door was opened by the driver, with a bow as a garnish.
He hummed in approval, taking a seat in the car. His train of thought shifting gears as his eyes lingered on the blurry scenery which was right past the window.

The car came to a halt upon reaching the massive gates, it was opened, allowing the driver to ease through and park.
The third car came in right after and the car door was opened as his bodyguards encompassed him once again as they entered the mansion. With a swing of his hand the bodyguards quickly bowed and dispelled.
Foot being placed before the other like a model on the runway, the handsome man walked towards his room.

"Welcome boss!"

"Welcome boss..."

"Welcome boss."

He waved off the greetings of the maids as well as the other staff dismissively, then came to a sudden pause.

"Ah... Jin hyung"