The Sketch

Dust

-"This a bad idea mate." Alex said while sitting on my bed.

The dinner went well, just as planned and we were supposed to think over Alpha Liam's proposal. the next day I sent all the staff for their Christmas vacation and all except a few who lived in mansion, left. I, however spent all day checking clock every five minutes for 9 o'clock. I was both hoping that t would go slower and faster. I still didn't know if I made the right decision to see her again but I couldn't ditch her...and I'm not sure if I wanted to.

-"That's the 4th time you said it!" I said as I walked out of bathroom, my hair soaking wet from the shower and I was only wearing a jeans."why are you so against me going to her place?"

-"I'm not! You are! YOU said you didn't want a mate and most definitely not a human one! YOU said you were gonna reject her! and now YOU wanna go on a date with her!"

-"It's not a date!" I said while opening my wardrobe, looking for something to wear.

-"Yes it is! it's date! you either don't know it or you're in denial but I'm telling you... it's a date!"

-"So what! she asked me to!" I said as I looked at a black t shirt.

-"And you suddenly lost your excellent ability to reject something. I wonder how you're gonna reject her if you can't even reject a date." he lied down on my bed.

-"I'm gonna reject her just... in the right moment."

-"Dude why don't you just face it? you like this girl. and why shouldn't you? I like her and I haven't even talked to her yet! and she's your mate you're supposed to be a mate to her!"

-"I don't like her! ...I mean I do but not in that way!" I said while throwing some clothes on my bed.

-"Then why are you going to her house?"

-"To watch my favorite movie with my mat-... Friend! just a friend! now would you please just shut up and help me pick something?" I said as I pointed at the pile of clothes on my bed.

-"Why do you need my help?" he said.

-"I don't know! you're a better dresser than I am! I usually just pick up a jeans and t shirt."

-"And why exactly do you need me to pick you something fancy and nice for a movie night with Miss just a friend?" he asked smirking and I growled at him. "ok ok, don't wolf out on me for telling the truth. I'll get something for you and you go take care of that horror of a hair." he said as he started to look through my clothes.

I walked back in bathroom and looked at myself. I didn't actually know what to do with my hair. I always liked it the way it was but I didn't know now. I tried not to think that I didn't know what she likes. I ran my hands through my hair on both sides to smooth them back and to calm it a little and for a little bit it worked. still it looked a bit messy but the front looked rather presentable. I looked at that white streak for a second and thought about how Alpha Liam looked at it last night. I couldn't tell if he figured out something about me or not but I didn't like the way he looked at me.

I stepped out of bathroom and took a look at Alex.

-"Any result?" I said.

-"I found some stuff." he said and pointed at the pieces of clothes he had picked out. I was checking them while he put the rest in my wardrobe. finally I decided on a jeans and a sky blue cotton shirt. I put them on along with a dark blue tie. to look more like myself, I didn't tie the tie hard enough and left the top button on my shirt open.