Epilogue

17 Years Later

Dust

I slowly pulled into the driveway of Hilltop mansion. the garden was covered in snow and like every Christmas, the mansion with it's big bright windows and yellow lights looked more like a gingerbread house. I parked the car.

-"Ok here we are gang, get out." I said chuckling.

-"I really wish you would stop calling us that, dad." Rebecca said, checking herself in the mirror.

-"Yeah, we're not in a Scooby-Doo movie." Skye said sitting next to her.

-"That's cause we're way cooler." I said and got out.

-"It's strange you haven't gotten used to your dad's sense of humor all this years." Robin said, packing the presents and got out too.

-"I'm surprised you did." Rebecca said, getting out too and stood next to me and for a second I thought she was Robin. it happened often. she had Robin's long auburn hair, white skin and freckles and my emerald green eyes and that combination made her so beautiful that no one believed she was only sixteen.

Skye had his mother's auburn hair too but being a twelve-year-old boy he was, they were always messy. he also had his mother's blue eyes which was the reason we named him Skye. my gift to him though, was on streak of pure white hair among his auburn ones. unlike Leslie, he was tall for his age and was just a little shorter than Leslie.

We made our way along the garden and to the front door of the mansion, ringing the bell. it took a couple of seconds for Matt to open the door. he was wearing a grey sweater and had grown a small, black goatee but his golden eyes were as piercing as ever.

-"Took you guys long enough!" he said, opening the door wider.

-"Merry Christmas to you too." I said, taking him in a hug as he laughed.

-"How you doing Robin?" he asked.

-"I'm fine how are you?" she hugged him.

-"I swear the God these kids are growing up like beanstalks every time I see them!" he said, looking at the kids.

-"One of us at least..." Skye whispered, smirking at Rebecca who gave him a death stare.

-"I'm so gonna-"

-"I grew an inch taller these past two months!" Skye interrupted her.

-"Where are the..."

-"UNCLE DUST!" three voices screamed as I got tackled down by them and all I could hear was loud laughter.

-"Jessica! Nicholas! Tyler! stop it Now!" Matt said, taking the kids off me. I laughed and slowly got up.

-"Honestly, I'm used to it Matt. It's become a tradition." I said and looked at the kids, all three with their light brown skin. Jessica was the only one with Matt's golden eyes with wavy brown hair and freckles. Tyler was the only one who was blonde with brown roots and was a bit lighter than the other two and Nicholas looked like a smaller version of Matt with blue eyes.

-"How much longer are you gonna do this? You're ten!" Matt said.

-"Believe me dad, we could be thirty and we'll still be doing this." Jessica said smirking.

-"Come on Skye! we got a whole new game set for Christmas!"

-"Right on!" Skye said, running with the boys to their room.