Final Battle

Dust

We were outnumbered.

That's the truth about the battle. we may have been well trained or in good shape or disciplined, but we were still outnumbered. the moment the battle began I lost everyone else. everywhere I looked, I saw wolves that I didn't know and soon enough, I got involved in fighting with them that I couldn't even see Robin anymore.

But I didn't have time to think about that. soon enough I started wrestling with a growling wolf. I soon pinned him down and moved on forward. I tried to look for Alpha Liam but I couldn't see him among all the fighting wolves. before I could move I got tackled down by a wolf to the ground. I growled and tried to push him off but he bit my neck. I howled slightly and scratched its chest. he started whimpering and I felt blood dripping on my body. I kicked him off on the ice and got up tackling him down and growled in his face and bit his chest. I moved on before it could get up and ran through the crowd, hoping to find Alpha Liam.

I ran through the crowd of wolves and looked around. everywhere I turned my head I saw two or more wolves snapping and biting each other. in the middle of the crowd I saw Alex getting pinned down by a big brown wolf. I growled and tackled the wolf down, making its head crash into ice. it howled miserably until I let him go. I nodded at Alex who had now gotten up and ran forward.

Before I see anything I saw two wolves ahead of me. a female white one and a male black. they growled, blocking my way. I growled back and backed up a little as I got ready to attack but the white wolf took the chance and jumped on me with bare teeth, going straight for my neck. I started wrestling with her to pin her down but she was smooth and tackled me on the ice and stuck her white fangs in my neck. I howled loudly and scratched her back with my claws and extreme violence that made her pull her head back in pain. the other black wolf ran froward to help her but I threw her off me and over him, making him fall down. I took a couple of seconds to catch my breath and I started running in the crowd again, keeping my eyes open for any sign of Alpha Liam but all I could see were the fighting wolves and a series of whining, moaning, growling and howling. I tried to look for Robin but I couldn't see her. but I saw a couple of wolves growling out of pain because of an arrow in their back.

It wasn't too late that I was blocked by another wolf. I narrowed my eyes when I recognized it by the scar over it's eye. he looked bigger than that night in street but I didn't care. I ran towards him and so did he but suddenly I stopped and growled because of a sudden pain in my back leg. I turned to see his pal, the grey wolf had bitten my leg. the scarface tackled me down to the ground, growling in my face. he looked at my chest clawed right my scars were. I howled as loud as I could out of pain as he just grinned in my face.

I growled and snapped, trying to bite its muzzle but he pulled back. he then growled and with a fast move, bit me hard on the neck. I gasped but I couldn't howl. I felt blood dripping from my neck. I tried scratching him but he wouldn't move and bit harder. the pain was almost killing me and the voices around me started to fade but suddenly he pulled back with his eyes widened. I took a breath and looked at him. he was looking forward with his eyes widened and blood dripping from his mouth. I couldn't understand what happened until he fell down on his side and I saw three arrows deep in his back and Robin who stood there with her bow ready.

I got up shakily and walked towards her while my neck was bleeding, leaving a trail of blood on the ice. I nodded at her and walked over. she got on her knees and held my face.

-"Dusty..." she said and embraced me. I nuzzled her neck but pulled away quickly. I nodded again and ran past her, still looking for the Alpha. I didn't want to take her with me because if I did find Alpha Liam he could used her as my weakness by attacking her, and I couldn't afford any weaknesses.