Pet Wolves

Dust

-"I can't believe you invited her over!" Alex said.

-"Well I did and you're not gonna interrupt it." I said while picking up some dirty clothes off the bed. "I thought you said I was the lucky one to have found my mate." I said, giving him a smirk.

-"Yeah I did. but I thought you were gonna reject her in the first place and yet, this is a second date!"

-"Yeah I'm... not so sure about that now."

-"... What?!" he said, looking at me surprised.

-"I said I wasn't sure about rejecting her... at least not now. I want to get to know her a bit."

-"Wow! just wow! what changed your mind?"

-"Mrs. Luis..." I whispered.

-"Ooooohhhhhhh, should have thought of it myself!" he said, facepalming

-"Hey!" I said ad threw a pillow at him. "I wish my brother wasn't prying in my life all the time!"

-"You mean your love life~" he smirked holding the pillow.

-"Shut up!" I said smiling and looked to see if anything was wrong when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it to see the people standing there.

-"Frost! Alice!" I said as I took both of them in a hug. Frost and Alice were two Beta friends of mine. I knew them ever since I was a teen. they were the only ones who had stayed since the party with their Alphas.

Frost was almost pale with completely white hair and blue eyes. it wasn't unusual for Northern werewolves to have this color of hair. Alice was tall and African-American with beautiful brown eyes and black curly hair and brown tips with an Athletes body.

-"Yeah we wanted to visit you sooner but this guy wasn't gonna leave the bed yesterday." Alice said.

-"Hey! not true. she was the one in bed all day!" Frost said.

-"It's ok you're here now. come on in."

-"Wow Dust... nothing's new! nice change!" Frost said.

-"Har har. I like it this way."

-"Yeah he's living in his own world." Alex said.

-"Alex!" the both said as they hugged him.

-"So when are you leaving?" I asked.

-"Oh I don't know. maybe in a day or two. depends on the Alphas." Alice said and sat on bed.

-"Oh you better not get too comfortable Al. Dust's got a guest coming over." Alex said smirking.

-"Really? who?" Alice asked.

-"A Girl." Alex smirked more.

-"No way! you?! how could you have gotten laid sooner than me?" Frost asked.

-"Laid?! don't make me laugh. it's just an innocent movie night." he said and they both shared a laugh.

-"You are so dead Alex."

-"So... who is she Dust?" Alice asked. I looked at her for a second.

-"My mate." I simply said. I could see the surprise in both their eyes.