The Half-Breed

Dust

Later that day, the mansion was hosting our warrior werewolves. most of the women and children and werewolves who couldn't fight were either hidden in town or had drove out. the fighters were preparing for the fight that was coming. there was about 35 young men and women from our pack and we had some visitors.

Alice and Frost agreed to come the moment Alex informed them of our situation. but they warned that they may not be able to bring much people with them. and that's exactly what happened. Frost came early. he and two females showed up in their wolf forms. all three wolves as white as snow. they ran all the way from their village in the North. Alex and I were the first to see them coming from the forest towards the mansion and opened the gates for them. they transformed to their human forms once they got to the mansion door. the two other females looked like Frost. they were both pale with snow white hair just like Frost. one had her braided hair hanging on her shoulder and the other had short hair.

-"Boy you got some picnic weather going on here." Frost said chuckling and walked over to us. me and Alex looked at each other and the back at him.

-"Maybe comparing to where you came from." Alex said.

-"Obviously." he said, chuckling. "let me introduce you to my friends from the North. Neva and Crystal. sisters." he pointed at the girl with braided hair first and then the girl with short hair.

-"Thank you both for coming. I know it wasn't your duty." Alex said.

-"It was." Crystal said.

-"Our parents were killed by Alpha Liam." Neva said. "it's our chance to return the favor."

-"So is ours." I said.

Then around noon Alice showed up in an SUV. she got out and stepped towards us and hugged both me and Alex without saying anything.

-"So... we're getting in a war huh?" she asked.

-"Apparently." Alex said.

-"Then good thing I brought some backup." she looked at the SUV. two guys got out and stepped towards us. one had red hair and green eyes. the other was black and very muscular with a shaved head.

-"You must be the Alpha." the red haired guy said. "I'm Rob. and this big guy is my mate, Mike."

-"We're here to kick some werewolf butt." Mike said, smirking.

-"You've come to the right place then." Alex said, smiling. "go on in, you'll meet everyone else."

And after settling them down a little, we gathered them in the main hall.

-"Everyone knows what's going to happen." Alex said. "This isn't gonna be ok. I'm not gonna lie. each one of you knows Alpha Liam and heard stories about him. and we all know how ruthless and violent he is. He doesn't have any mercy and we're outnumbered. that's why I'm asking you to leave if you don't want to fight. I don't care what's the reason. if you have responsibilities towards your family or you have to take care of someone or if you just don't want to fight, I'm not gonna judge you." he said and waited a couple of seconds. some looked at each other but no one left. "Good. now that that's cleared out, I'm gonna assign you to your locations. I'm guessing they are close. so everyone listen up carefully."

***

-"I'm so glad I found this town...." Robin said while looking out at the scenery.