The Letter

Dust

There was a lot to be done. we went back to the lake to see there was less wolves there. most of them were from our packs but there were others from Alpha Liam's pack. some were in their human forms, standing or sitting with a cup of hot tea and blanket and some still in their wolf form, sitting or laying down. some wolves from out pack were guarding around the lake from humans or even sudden attacks. others were resting down. I saw Doctor Stinson and two other people helping the injured. some of the werewolves were helping them with injuries or giving away hot tea and blankets. it was almost easy to make out our pack members from the other cause they were sitting quietly with each other or alone from others.

Alex headed off to help Doctor with injured and I walked through the crowd, looking around to find Ignis. finally we saw him walking with Frost and handing hot drinks.

-"Ignis." I said while approaching him. he turned around and looked at me.

-"Dust!" he said taking me in a hug. I smiles and exhaled of relief, taking him in the hug too. he let me go after a while and I saw his arm in a cast.

-"Ignis, what happened to you?" I asked worried.

-"Some bastard almost bit my arm off but it's ok now, Doc fixed me right up." he said.

-"Jeez I'm sorry..."

-"It's not your fault." he said.

-"Sure just ignore me, I'll wait." Frost said, smirking.

-"Oh sorry." I said, chucking taking him in a hug too.

-"Is Elsa ok?" Ignis asked.

-"Yeah she's fine. Matt is staying with her." I said.

-"He kind of was in a hurry to get to you guys." Frost said.

-"If you ask me, something is up." Ignis said, smirking. I turned to face him.

-"Like what?" I said.

-"Oh well, it's just a guess." he said smirking and walked off. I took a look at Frost and he shrugged walking the other way and handing out blankets. I turned to Ignis and followed him.

-"Where's Robin?" I asked.

-"She's somewhere around here helping. she's fine, she just got some bruises."

-"Ok so... what's going on here?" I asked him. he sighed.

-"A lot. a lot have died. a lot more injured. most of Liam's pack have ran off but some stayed. we don't know what to do with them yet. the doc and his partners helped a lot and saved some badly injured wolves. we need to move them to the mansion as soon as possible though."

-"And um... where's my dad?" I asked.

-"He's over there by that willow tree with...the others." he said.

-"Ok... you'd make a pretty good Beta." I said smiling. he chuckled.

-"Guess it just runs in the family." he said winking and walking off.

I walked towards the willow tree and it was only when I got close enough to see the body of the wolves lying there peacefully. they had separated the dead wolves from our pack and Alpha Liam's and I immediately recognized Alpha Henry's grey fur among our wolves. I stood there looking at him with my hands in my pockets.