Invader

Dust

I quickly put on some clean clothes and rushed downstairs to the Alpha's office. I bumped into Ignis and stopped before knocking him down.

-"What's going on?" he asked.

-"No idea." I replied as I rushed to Alpha's office with him following me. I opened his doors and looked into his office.

Alpha turned to look at me. he had taken off his jacket and loosened his tie a bit. he looked annoyed. behind him Alex was standing. he looked angry more than anything and next to him on the chair, was her.

She had short black hair and pale skin. she was looking down so I couldn't see her face but it was obvious that she was tied to the chair. she was wearing sneakers and jeans with a simple plaid shirt and a jacket vest.

-"Who's that?" I asked.

-"An Invader." Alpha said and crossed his arms and walked to other side of the room. "Alex found her. she was snooping around the house. put up a real fight with Alex."

-"Are you ok?" I asked him.

-"I'm fine." he said. "I dragged her inside and tied her up." he looked at her and almost growled. "she put up quite a fight but now she's all shut up."

-"How deep was she in the territory?" I asked, stepping in.

-"Too close! a little more and she could jump in the office!" Alex growled.

I stepped closer to her and stood in front of her.

-"Well?" I said. "are you gonna talk or not?" I asked. no replies. "look at me when I'm talking to you!" I raised my voice. she finally raised her head slowly and looked at me and I finally saw her face. her face was pale too and light blue eyes which were sharp as razor blades. her hair was black and long.

-"Monica?" I heard a voice and turned to see Ignis called her.

-"You know her?" I asked.

-"Yeah!" he stepped closer and stood by me. "she works at uncle Liam's mansion. she's one of our guards."

-"I'm not your guard traitor!" she growled.

-"She talks then." Alex said.

-"You serve the Alpha family!" Ignis growled.

-"I don't serve traitors." she took a look at me. "or half-breeds for that matter."

Ignis was going to beat her when I stopped him. he looked at me and turned his gaze back on her again.

-"You obey orders of Alpha and like it or not, we're both your Alphas. You will not talk down to us and you will answer us or you'll die!" he almost yelled. she went silent and looked at him with hatred. "Better! now, did Alpha Liam sent you?"

-"...Yes."

-"Why?" I asked. she looked at me.

-"He's coming. and you can't do anything about it." she looked around the room. "you're all gonna suffer the consequences of what you've done and die!"

-"Thanks for the heads up, now when is he coming?" Ignis asked. she just smirked. "what's so funny?"

-"You are." she said. right then I heard the front door opening and a second later Elsa and Robin ran in.