Apology

Dust

We ran through the woods towards the mansion. I was ahead with Elsa on my back and Alex following after me with a short distance. I ran as fast as I could to get her to the house and then, a hospital. she was majorly hurt and was barely breathing when we found her. we ran faster, making our way through the woods and snow.

I saw the mansion getting closer to us from afar and it made me run even faster. as soon as we got to mansion, I placed her on the stairs and transformed to my human form.

-"Alex! run inside and get the car keys! and hurry!" I said and he obeyed, running inside. I turned towards Elsa, who was still in her wolf form. "Elsa, please listen to me. you have to try and transform. I can't take you in hospital like this."

She looked up at me painfully and shut them again.

-"Elsa please! just try so we can help you!" I said again. she looked up at me again and gulped closing her eyes and transforming. the next second, she was laying down in her human form. she was still wearing her grey coat but it was dirty and the left sleeve was ripped from the shoulder. she had a bright red scar on cheek and bite mark on her neck and shoulder. her blonde hair was messy and covering half of her pale face and she seemed to be breathing hard. I looked down to see a rather large blood stain on her chest. I held her until Alex ran out of home holding the keys.

-"You drive! I'll stay with her!" Alex said, throwing me the keys.

-"But you drive better!"

-"I don't care! I wanna be with her! I can't let her go!" he said, picking her up and carrying her on his arms in the back seat of the car while I ran for the driver's seat.

I drove as fast as I could through the town while Alex held Elsa close to him and rested her head on his lap. I don't know how I managed to control the car and get us to the hospital with crashing into something but I did. we rushed her to the ER as soon as we got to the hospital and they took her in the surgery room.

-"What happened to her?" a nurse approached about forty minutes later, asking us.

-"Car crash." I said the first thing that came to my mind.

-"Is she gonna be ok?" Alex asked.

-"There's a lot of damage. we made sure there's no internal bleeding or serious injuries inside the body. a couple of her ribs are broken and possibly her right arm. she also has a huge... something that seems like a bite mark on her shoulder and chest that cause a lot of bleeding. are you sure she had an accident? cause it seemed like something attacked her." she asked, looking up at us.

-"I'll take it from here Sally." a voice answered before we could say anything and we saw Doctor Stinson approaching in his white coat and tie.

-"Um... yes Doctor." nurse Sally said and walked away slowly. Doctor waited until she was far enough then looked at us.

-"What the hell happened to her?" he asked.

-"She was in the battle and got hurt really bad." Alex answered.

-"The battle? you mean..."

-"Yes. Alpha Liam did attack us and we did stop him." I answered.

-"Jesus Christ. is everyone ok? Henry?" he asked. we both stayed silent. he looked at us for a couple of seconds before guessing the answer and took his glasses off. "I don't believe it... Henry's..." he said and put his glasses back on as we both stayed silent. "is anyone else hurt?"