Claw Marks

Dust

The room was quiet. all I could hear was the sound of my own breaths. outside in the living world, it was snowing. I didn't care. I slept for a couple of hours but then I woke up, just laying on my bed. I hadn't even changed from my last night's clothes. I couldn't tell how many hours was it that I had just laid down on my side on my bed and just held that red scarf. the red scarf was all I could have now. it was hers and a part of her and even now, it smelled like her a bit.

I hated everything at that moment. I hated the weather, I hated my room, I hated my position but most of all, I hated myself. the only thing I couldn't hate was Robin. I wanted to hate her, I wanted to be so mad that I forget about her. I was pretty mad but I couldn't forget her.

-"Dammit!" I said and punched the pillow. not once or twice, but several times. I panted and looked at the scarf again and help it to my chest. this was the other thing that I couldn't hate. I held it tightly like it was her. I wanted it to be her. I wanted it to be her so I could held her like this and never let her go.

By this time someone knocked on the door.

-"Dust? Dust you in there?" it was Alex. I wanted to tell him to go away, that I wanna be alone. but I didn't.

-"Yeah..." that was all I could say. he opened the door and walked in.

-"what are you doing here? you've been here all morning. and you didn't even come home last night." he said and sat on the bed.

-"We went to her place..."

-"Really?! wow dude! so it finally happened!" he said happily.

-"Yeah it did..." I said.

-"Then why are you droopy mate? it must be great! you finally lost that old virginity of yours!" he chuckled. "so did you tell her?"

-"Yeah she found out..." I sighed.

-"That's just great! I bet it was a lot of trouble for one night."

-"She found out... when she found my wolf on her bed..."

-"What...?" he asked confused. I jumped up angrily.

-"I fucking transformed in sleep!" I said and punched the wall. "And She found me like that!" I said and kept punching the wall until my left knuckle started bleeding and Alex held me back.

-"Easy Dust! Take it easy!" he yelled and held me back while I was panting. "What the hell are you doing?!" he asked. I stayed silent and just stared at the wall. he sat me on bed.

-"Why did you come now? where were you since morning?" I asked panting.

-"I did! I came in and saw you sleeping so I left you alone." he said and went to the bathroom and grabbed a glass of alcohol and a bandage from my cabinet and returned. "this might hurt a little..." he said and poured some alcohol on it. I didn't even flinch.

-"Ok, now tell me what's going on." he said while bandaging my knuckle.

-"I just told you!" I said.

-"Calm down! tell me calmly and from beginning." he said. I took a deep breath.

-"We went skating and everything was fine. I was gonna tell her. but then I got scared and before I knew it, we were kissing. then we went to her place and... spent the night. then at morning I woke up with her scream and realized I was in my wolf form. I had transformed in sleep and didn't even realize it. she panicked and I tried to talk to her."