The Note

Dust

I ran in town with maximum speed, cursing myself the whole time I was zigzagging among cars in street and people in sidewalk. cursing myself of why did I ever leave her alone specially after I told her everything. and then cursing myself for being so weak that I couldn't let her go when I should have. if I had done it, she wouldn't be in this situation now.

I made it to her apartment and pushed the door open and ran upstairs. I ran all three floors up and knocked on the door panting. I knocked a couple more times until Lucy opened the door.

-"Oh Dust!" she said and hugged me. I hugged back but pulled away immediately.

-"What the hell happened?" I asked, panting.

-"I came here to see her but she's not here. come and see!" she said and walked inside and I followed her. her living room was a mess. the couch was moved and a vase was broken on the ground and also the table was fallen on its side and a floor lamp had fallen on the ground with of her framed pictures. there were pieces of broken glass and tile and drips of coffee on the floor. I looked down to see some drops of blood on the ground and large claw marks on the wooden floor and some on walls. I kneeled down to check out the claw marks.

-"What are those claw marks? is it for a dog or something?" she asked. I stayed quiet and checked them to be certain of my doubt.

-"Yeah...dogs." I said and looked at other parts of floor. "and apparently two of them."

-"But who's dogs? who took Robin?" she asked.

-"I don't know... did you check upstairs?"

-"Yeah but there was nothing there." she said and I headed upstairs. I opened her door and looked at her bedroom. it hadn't changed at all since this morning. I looked around to see anything bit nothing caught my eye. I was about to leave the room when I felt Cat rubbing its body against me.

-"Let go Cat!" I said but it kept doing it. "stop it!" I said but it played with my foot. I got on my knee to pick it up when I suddenly saw a small claw mark on the side of her that was under bed. I looked at it and checked under the bed and saw a green post it note. I immediately picked it up and read it.

-"If you ever want to see your mate again, I will be waiting at Thornwall mansion. come alone and don't tell anything to anyone or the girl will die." I whispered it to myself. I growled and felt my fangs coming out and and ears getting pointier. I took a deep breath and returned to my normal self and got up, walking downstairs.

-"What happened?" she asked.

-"Nothing that concerns you. just go home and lock your doors and windows."

-"But I have to-" I cut her off.

-"I said go home and locked the doors and windows! I'll take care of this." I said and hurried out of the apartment in the hallway. "I'll get her back. I promise." she nodded and I ran downstairs and in the street. I started running back towards the mansion. once I got there I slammed the door open and ran in looking around. right then Alpha and Alex ran out of his office.

-"Dust! what are you doing?" Alex asked.

-"Where is he?" I growled.

-"Who?" Alpha asked.

-"Ignis! Where is he?" I asked. I saw him coming out of Alpha's office slowly. as soon as I saw him I growled and attacked him, pinning him to wall.