Dominated

"Fuck!" Sirius moaned as Teddy's knot finally left his throbbing hole, strings of cum leaking down his thighs and onto the sheets.

     "Is your heat better now?" The bear shifter asked huskily, wincing when Sirius moved and made his tail twitch inside him.

      "Mhm. Now is my turn to mark you."

     Sirius placed his hands on Teddy's shoulders, starting to slowly trail his hands down his torso, his mate's soft skin a delight to his touch. He caressed his collarbone and the contour of his chest, brushing the pads of his fingers over his nipples. Then he trailed his hands down his defined torso, following his V-line and up again to his Adam apple, down his arms and between his thighs, making sure his touch was a merciless tease but no mere satisfaction for the bear. 

         Teddy moaned, closing his eyes and receiving his mate's caress with total submission. This man who had been treating him so rough in the past was loving him so good in the present. Teddy felt again like a powerless boy, the heavy masses of muscles covering his body being useless under the gentle touch of his lover. Sirius induced into him such a vulnerability he wished to be once again small and scrawny so he could squirm under his handsome partner.

      "Sirius..." Teddy whimpered, his eyes hooded with such an innocence you wouldn't believe a few minutes ago he was filling his mate with his cum.

       "Oh, Sirius!" He sighed, nuzzling his face against Sirius palm and taking his thumb in his mouth when demanded.

       "Suck, big baby! Be my good boy and take everything I give you!"

      Teddy moaned, locking his lips around Sirius' thumb and starting to bob his head up and down its length. Then he bit the tip of his finger, felling like his lips were set on fire when Sirius started caressing them. He felt so needy for the smaller man to claim him, kiss him and bow him to his liking. He wanted, strange as it might sound, to give up everything for this man and remain powerless to his mercy.

        "You're so tempting!" Sirius brushed his thumb deep into Teddy's mouth, making the younger boy gag  before leaning his arms above his head and arching his body invitingly under Sirius .

      "Such a turn on!" Sirius clasped his hands around Teddy's throat, starting to move his tail in and out of his hole as his mouth made it's way around one of his nipples. He took it between his teeth, pulled it and then kissed it soothingly, making sure to leave Teddy's chest all red and swollen when he was done.

        "Mate, let Teddy get a taste of you too! Give him your thick flesh and choke him with your juices! Don't you wanna see my human all hot and bothered, with tears filling his eyes and  mouth gagging around your length? You could have all this giant to your mercy."

       Sirius gulped, unleashing his hands from around Teddy's throat and starting slowly to rub his shaft. Damn how lucky he was to have Teddy as his mate. He was perfectly made for him. And he was perfect for Teddy. Not even Vicky could satisfy Teddy like he could.

       "Open up!" Sirius whispered with a wicked smirk, placing his fingers on Teddy's chin and parting his lips widely. "Come on, baby! Take my cock! Let me make love to your mouth!"

         Teddy moaned, closing his eyes as his lips chained Sirius' member and his tongue probed his tip shyly. His movements were clumsy and inexperienced, but perfectly fit for Sirius. He was delighted with the virginity if his mate. He could take every one of his firsts and carve his purity into mindless, blinded lust.

      Trusting his member in Teddy's mouth with more frivolity, Sirius slid his hands each side of Teddy's scalp and curled his fingers into his hair, making it easier to  maintain his rhythm and keep Teddy steady on his cock. He could see the tears forming in the bear's eyes and drool leaking from the corner of his mouth. They were both accompanied by muffled gags and guttural moans throbbing against Sirius' dick.

        Pressing Teddy's head harder against the mattress, Sirius placed his knees each side of the bear's head and started face fucking him. Teddy's hole was long forgotten and now Sirius' tail was resting in his right palm, his thumb as well as his tongue brushing over his tip.

       "Open your mouth wider!" Sirius demanded, probing his tail against Teddy's lips and trying to push it slowly down Teddy's  throat.

      The tears threatening to break free were now rolling down Teddy's flustered cheeks.

        "Look at my sluty little human! He is so proper and stoic on the training field. A fierce and fearless fighter and assassin. But all you had to do was to touch him and now he is a flustered mess. You succeeded to win him over!"

      Sirius moaned, not even caring if tomorrow Teddy will break from the stupor of the heat and will regret merely touching him. All that mattered now were Baloo's words and the feel of Teddy's mouth on him. And damn how good Teddy felt on him.

      "Yes, champ! Only you can take me whole into your mouth. But as much as I wanna feed you my seed, I know another place better to breed you."

       Thrusting his cock a few more times in Teddy's aching mouth, Sirius decided to turn his attention back to his poor, neglected hole. He led Teddy to sit on his palms and knees, starting to kiss his way down his shoulders and delectable spine, all the way to his middle back and then up his nape again. He let a trail of hickeys behind his lips, and with each kiss probing Teddy's skin, his desire to taste him increased even more. His lust and want for Teddy were insatiable.

       Attaching his lips on Teddy's neck, Sirius began to rub the mushroom head of his cock against Teddy's swollen opening. His tail did a number on Teddy's hole and the ring of muscles seemed to be losened enough for his cock to enter smoothly. But of course Sirius wanted to tease his mate first so he only slid his tip inside of Teddy, letting it pump clear waves of precum into his hot, quivering insides. He then moved an inch in and an inch out of him, making the rings of muscles pucker around his member.

        This sent a jolt of acerbic exhilaration into Teddy's bones, the thrilling pain of Sirius' movements awakening a sickening lust into him.

        "Oh, fuck!" Teddy moaned,  curling his hands against the sheets and pulling them upwards into his teeth at the same level with his shoulders. He let them fall from his mouth soon enough though, his lips being occupied by Sirius' instead.

      The way Sirius' hands were grasping protectively at Teddy's waist, the way his fingers would wonder on every inch of his skin, the way they'd interlock with Teddy's, reassuring him they were making love and not only fucking mindlessly... it was surreal. A chimeric dream no one wanted to escape from.

      Then Sirius movements fastened, Teddy's moans became more pitiful and the sounds of skin touching skin became more deafening, each nerve in the two shifters' bodies being consumed entirely by pleasure. The smaller mate was drilling all his emotions into his lover, throwing at him all the frustration he felt all those years at once. He longed for Teddy for such a long time and now when he had him into his arms, hearing his masculine cries and feeling his muscular body underneath him, he felt completely consumed.

      Teddy was Sirius' prey, but Sirius was the one feeling consumed.

     On the verge of his climax,  Sirius finally let his sharp fangs elingate and started to brush them over Teddy's shoulder blades and back. Then he rose his mate's left palm, piercing the skin of his ring finger where he left his mark.

     For a moment, neither Teddy nor Sirius felt anything, their senses exploding in a shocking numbness. The next second however they both burst in a maddening tornado of feelings, their carnal needs going wild in lecherous pain. They ached to be together, to be one and feel complete...

       And with the release of their peaks they felt at peace, being once again whole.