Chip likes sausages

Teddy looked at his mate in confusion, his odd behavior making doubt to crawl into his  senses. Was Sirius lying to him? It was true that Teddy's and Sirius' bond was only based on sexual activity but he thought that they'd start to unwind each other slowly. Most shifters mate before they even know their names. Only after that they start peeling their  facades off each other, discharging their layers of lies and secrets until they reach their crooked cores. So if Sirius kept something away from Teddy, it must be something deep...

         Going back to the present, Teddy realized Sirius' car took the last turn towards Bullock's house.  The engine stopped roaring  and they climbed out of the car, walking towards the house   with a tense silence set over themselves... 

       ....arms no longer intertwined.

        And lost in his train of thoughts like this, Teddy hadn't realized the entrance door opened and into his arms jumped a small body, clawing at his shirt between excited squeaks.

       "Teddy! Catch my ass cuz I'm falling!" Chip yelped, crossing his legs around Teddy's waist and making the taller shifter finally break out of his daze. 

        "Chip, damn, sorry!" Teddy chuckled, catching Chip from under his thighs and pulling him closer to his chest. 

        "What are you doing, baby boy?"

         "Eating!"Chip mumbled, taking a sausage out of his pocket and starting to munch on it contently. Teddy scrunched his face in disgust, seeing Sirius look at his friend with a similar  frown adorning his brows.

        "Wut?" Chip looked at the two questioningly, opening his mouth to pick up a lint from his tongue before throwing it away and taking another bite of his sausage. 

      Teddy shook his head, proceeding into the house with Sirius following him closely. Soon they were entering the backyard, greeting Bullock and Teddy's friends with small waves and short handshakes. 

      "Hmm,Chip, did you gain a little weight? You seem heavier than the last time I held you into my arms..."  Teddy said as he approached the grill, nodding his head thankfully every time someone congratulated him for his mating. 

         Chip pouted, stuffing the remaining half of his sausage into his mouth and crossing his arms around his chest. 

       "Why, dwo you thwink I am fat?"

         Teddy shook his head, eyes widening when the smaller shifter's lips started wobbling. 

     "Fat? No! Curvier? Yess!" Baloo responded in Teddy's place, making Chip giggle and cross his arms around his neck in a hug. 

       Sirius looked away, feeling jealousy sinking into the pits of his stomach. However, the feeling was not as strong as the guilt of lying Teddy a few minutes ago... especially when him and Baloo had every right to know about his cat. 

        With this in mind Sirius turned around and walked inside the house, finding the kitchen where he took himself a cup of water and drank it breathless. Then he placed the object back on the table and closed his eyes, leaning the heels of his palms on the kitchen counter. 

       "Are you ok, Sir?"

       Sirius opened his eyes, looking up at Brownie with a blank stare. 

       "Quit calling me Sir, Brownie! We are not at an official gathering."

     Brownie nodded, pulling himself a chair at the counter and urging the cat shifter to sit next to him.