New town, new people

"Elena is everything packed," i hear my mom shout "Yes mom," I shout back I'm moving to New Jersey since they have an amazing soccer team and my school said it would be really good for college applications. Summer was going to be over in a week and I want to settle in the new house before entering school. I have a brother named Brandon he's 20 years old and I'm 16 my mom wasn't going to come with us to New Jersey since she had to say in Los Ángeles to take care of my grandmother.
"Bye mom I'll see you in thanksgiving break and Christmas break and I'll come back during summer," I say hugging my mom. "Hey Elena imma miss you," says my best friend Anthony  he's "don't for get about me," I say back "I could never," he says giving me a hug goodbye. My brother and I made it to the airport. I slept the whole way to New Jersey and my brother wakes me up says we have arrived. I grab my stuff and we Uber home. Wow this house is bigger in person. Brandon and i both paid the house since we really did want a big house for living without parents for the first time I run up stairs calling dips on the biggest room. "Elena i call the basement," Brandon says  "THERES A BASEMENT," I shout it's like another house down there. Ooh well let's see what I can do to my room. And this to the bathroom.

 And this to the bathroom

I look out my window and see that I can't even see outside since the window is almost connected to the other house

I look out my window and see that I can't even see outside since the window is almost connected to the other house. I see a boy in the other room I imminently turn around not wanting the boy to think I'm stocking him or anything. "ELENA," I hear Brandon shout "What," I yell "Come let's go meet the neighbors," Brandon yells "let me get dressed," I yell back I go to my suitcase and wear this:

 "ELENA," I hear Brandon shout "What," I yell "Come let's go meet the neighbors," Brandon yells "let me get dressed," I yell back I go to my suitcase and wear this:

"Did you finish doing your room," Brandon ask "ya I just need my closet," I replay "it's like a wall in closet," I say smiling at him. Brandon and i walk to our neighbor house and a different boy opens the door. "Hi," Brandon says "hi," the short boy look at us "Do you live here?," Brandon says "No but I can get the parents," the boy says smiling he calls two grown ups to the door "Hi I'm Brandon and this is my sister Elena we're new here," Brandon says "Ohhh hi," says the lady "I'm Mrs. rosario and this is Mr.Rosario," says the lady I smile and her "please come in," says the lady "Alejandro," yells the lady "These are the new neighbors Elena and Brandon," Says the lady to the boys that I saw in the window "Hi nice to meet you I'm Alejandro," says the boy "Hi I'm Elena," I replay "My friends are over do you want to stay and hang with us," says Alejandro I look at Brandon for his approve and he nodes yes I go up with the boy "Guys," says Alejandro "what's up," say the two boys that are in the room playing video games "this is Elena she's new here," says Alejandro making the two boys turn around "I'm Mattia," says the boy standing up he's tall like really tall "I'm Alvaro," says the short boy from early smiling "We're playing fifa wanna play or you don't know how," says Mattia "Ooh I know how to play," I replay proud of myself walking over to the tall boy and grabbing the remote. I play with the tall boy for 30 minutes and he says "Wow your really good," I laugh and look at him "I know," I say laughing I look over to Alejandro "Hey can i ask you a question," I ask Alejandro "sure?," he replays "Why are those two rooms connected ," I say to Alejandro pointing to my room he laughs "My friend use to live there we build a connection to make it to each other's room why," he asks "Because that's my room," I say laughing he looks at me and climbs out the window going to my room "HEY," I shout following him "Omg it's so girly," he says making the other boys come in they hope on my bed and start to jump "There going to be a hand full," I say laughing "You play soccer," says Mattia looking at my trophies "Ya I'm goalie," I replay "that's why I moved here they say the school PVSH is the best soccer team and they need a new goalie for the boys soccer team that's why I'm here," I say proud of myself "Your going to our school," Mattia says happy picking me up and throwing me on my bed I laugh and nod "wait your the new goalie," says Alvaro "Ya why," I replay "just asking our last goalie was good but he got busted for drugs and I guess they say he killed a boy from the soccer team it's a rumor," Alvaro says "That's scary," I replay terrified "He's joking with you," Alejandro says laughing I sigh in relief. The boys and I talked a little longer I learned that they have other 3 guy friends that are part of the group roshaun the funny one, Robert the one they always beat up, and kairi another short one but he's Asian "He looks Mexican," Alejandro says Interrupting my thoughts "I'm looking forward to meeting them," I say smiling. "I got to head home," Mattia and Alvaro says "Go out through the window," I remind them since no one knows there here "Alejandro," I say "Yes," Alejandro replays "Can we Decorate the thing you and your friend built," I ask "Sure tomorrow," he says "Ya tomorrow," I replay (there's two windows one on your house and one on Alejandro house him and his old friend build like a tree house so that you both have access to each other's room by the window...hope it makes sense) Alejandro leaves my room and I go to sleep.