Girls support girls

"Luna stop it," I said running after her as she ripped my shoes apart "We gotta get you a chew toy," I said grabbing her "Getting a puppy was a bad idea," Brandon said coming in with a ripped shirt. All I could do was die of laughter. "Omg she doesn't like you," I said trying to breath "Shut up right Luna you like me baby," he said in a baby voice grabbing Luna from me. "Imma go buy her a bed and some toys," I said to Brandon grabbing Luna from him. I ran upstairs and got in some sweats and a crop top. "Okay Luna welcome to the world I said putting her on the floor as I climb out my window to Alejandro. "Knock kn-," I said before I saw Alejandro in bed with some girl "I'm sorry imma head out," I said leaving and closing my window. "Now I feel bad he's gonna have to explain something to her," I said to Luna "Ugh his fault for not putting a sign or something I said grabbing Luna from the floor and FaceTime Kai.

FaceTiming Baby😍🥰...
Baby:Hey baby
Elena: Awwww baby did you just wake up
Baby:I'm tired baby
Elena:you'll never believe what I saw
Baby:What
Elena:Alejandro in bed with some girl
Baby:You didn't
Elena:Ohh I did..they were doing the nasty
Baby:Who's gonna tell Sophia
Elena:Not me either way he said he didn't like her (I said placing my phone on my counter)
Baby:We're you going looking sexy
Elena:Do you want to come with me and go get things for Luna
Baby: I'll love to baby wanna invite the boys?
Elena: if you want baby
Baby:Okay baby I'll call you later let me tell the boys about Alejandro and Ill tell them to meet at my house and you can pick us up
Elena: Sounds good baby love you
Baby:Love you too
End of FaceTime...

10 minutes later...
"BRANDON IM LEAVING IM GOING TO THE PET STORE," I said grabbing the keys from the counter. "Ugh I have to buy myself a car," I said getting into Brandon car and heading to the Kairi house.

*Peep peep*
I hit the horn and all the boys came running out. "Hey," I said to Kai giving him a kiss on the lips "Don't sit on Luna," I said to him he grabbed her and placed her on his lap. "Let me see the new member of the squad," Mattia said grabbing Luna and petting her "Were Alvaro, Roshuan and Robert," I said looking at the boys "They said they would meet with us after," Kairi said "When? Where? What time," I said looking at the road "I don't know they'll probably text us," Mattia said letting Luna lick his face. "Soooo Alejandro," i said trying so hard not to giggle "Elena you better not," Alejandro said "fine Kai," I said looking at him "Ughhhh fine," Kairi says "Who was the girl in you're bed," Kairi said "Don't try to mock me," I said laughing "Can we not," Alejandro said "Wait what a girl in Alejandro bed," Mattia said sitting up and looking at Ale "It was a one time thing I get horny," Alejandro said which the boys let out a laugh. "Hey it's not like Mattia doesn't get horny," Alejandro said rolling his eyes "Shut the fuck up at less I don't have girl in and out of my room," Mattia said rolling his eyes "And how do we know that," Alejandro said "Okay guys stop it," I said pulling up to the pet store and grabbing Luna from Mattia to place her down and head in. "I'm just saying I get horny and it isn't my fault I want action," Alejandro said walking through the store "Well I'm saying that girls aren't toys Alejandro and you should respect them if you have feelings for Sophia you shouldn't go and have sex with other girls," I said making my point "Look Ale there's so many people that get taken advantage of and you shouldn't be one of the person taking advantage of someone it isn't cool and I'm not just saying this because I'm a girl so many people have been through this and you should respect people," I said grabbing a toy for Luna to see if she likes it. "Elena it's just-," Alejandro said before I cut him off "It's nothing Alejandro it's either you make a decision to be loyal to the girl you just slept with or you become loyal to Sophia we all know you like her and don't mess around with out girls taking advantage of them because they want the same thing you do," I said grabbing beds for Luna. Alejandro just looked at me and so did the boys speechless in what to say next. "Guys I'm being serious this is a serious topic so many girls even guys get taken advantage of at first they say they don't want anything serious but really who just wants a quick fuck and leave," I said rolling my eyes "Me," Alejandro said "Ughhhh you guys I'm being serious no one likes being taken advantage of," I said to them "Baby please you need so air," kairi said to me "Babe no I'm fine I just don't like that Ale is a fucken man hoe right now," I said to him smiling "Elena fine I'll make a commitment I'll stop Elena I'll do it I promise," Alejandro said looking at me start in the eye "Really," I said to him "Really Elena," Alejandro said giving me his word "Ale I'm not mad or anything but I think girls and guys should be respected and cared for," I said to him "Elena I understand I really do and I won't take advantage of anyone," Alejandro said.

1 hour later...
"I want hamburger," I said to Kai as I sat next to him at Alejandro house "Guys let's go to in-and-our," Kairi said giving me smirk "Baby you're the best," I said to him giving him a hug and a kiss. "Tomorrow baby I have something plan for the both of us," I said to Kai and hopped on his back.

_____________________
Okay hi I know this was really off topic but I wanted to say that I love seeing us girls happy and I support each and everyone of you and if you guys are struggling with something feel free to message be I'm here to support. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH