How do i tell you that i like you? 🥺

*Elena pov*
"Wait," Alejandro says looking at me "What movie are we going to go watch again," Alejandro says looking at me confused I laugh "A dog's purpose," I say *knock knock* "I'll get it," I say walking to the door "Hey," kairi and Mattia say while I go in for a hug "Hey," I say back "Where Alvaro?," I say with a confused face "He's coming," Kairi says walking past me and sitting next to Alejandro "I'm hungry," Mattia says walking to the fridge I laugh and sit next to Kairi he smile and me and I smile back.
After a few minutes of talking Alvaro finally arrived and we head wing stop since we were all hungry we all ordered and took a sit. "Kairi," i say to the small Asian boy "Mattia," I whisper to him "look at Kairi," i say to Mattia where Kairi looks pale and is about to faint "Alejandro get the car," I shout while Mattia gets Kairi and Alvaro and I get the food to go. We made it to Alejandro house and his mom told us to put kairi on his bed so he can rest. He's mom then started to put a towel on his forehead and realized that blood was coming out of his chest. She yelled for Alex and we all went running up stares Alvaro quickly grabbed his phone and called the ambulance "His cut reopened," I say putting pressure on the cut so the blood would stop flowing "Elena," kairi says "I'm here Kairi rest," I say while a tear falls to my face "Don't cry beautiful," kairi says trying to lift up his hand I grab his hand and kiss it "I'm going to be okay," Kairi says while closing his eyes to rest "Kairi don't close your eyes,"Mattia shouts while looking at kairi with those puppy dog eyes "Mattia," he says "I'm going to be okay," Mattia grabs him and doesn't let go. The ambulance finally arrive and take kairi Mattia went with them "He's going to be okay," Alvaro says looking down at his feet I look at Alvaro "You don't usually talk to me," I say he looks at me and says "don't hurt kairi," and looks away "I'm not," I say Alvaro eyes get watery and he hugs me. I hug back while Alvaro cry's in my arms.
*Kairi pov*
I had no idea what happened we went to wing stop and I got dizzy I didn't want to tell the boys nor Elena because I was tired of being treated like a baby I then began to sweat and Elena saw me and pointed it out to Mattia. Mattia grabbed me and we rushed to Alejandro house I tried to close my eyes but I couldn't I had this pain where my cut was and Alejandro mom started to shout. Elena said that my cut reopened and I wanted to tell her how much she means to me how much I want her to be mine. But she was crying and I felt bad that I made her feel like this. We arrived to the hospital and they kicked Mattia out of the room but he didn't want to leave. The doctors then began to talk and everything is going black...
*Elena pov*
"MATTIA," I shout while running up to him he hugs me and cry's "I'm hungry," he says while crying "Alvaro has the food in the car," I say Mattia nods and sits down waiting for the boys Mattia looks at me "What is it," I say Mattia says nothing I look away and see Alejandro and Alvaro "Food," Mattia shouts. We sit down and eat. "Save Kairi's food," Mattia says I nod and put his food a side. After a while the doctors came out and told us that kairi is fine he didn't lose a lot of blood but the reason he's cut opened was because he was putting a lot of pressure on it but that he is fine to play soccer and hard this like that. We nodded in agreement and went home "Food?," kairi says "When you get to my house it's cold," I say looking at him he nods and sleeps in the car while Mattia plays with his hair.
*Kairi pov*
It's Elena it's always been Elena I say to my self as I'm eating and she's on the other side of the table she smiles and me. "Wow her smile can light up the whole word," I say she laughs "Thanks," she replays "Huh," I say to her "i said that out laugh," I say In Embarrassment she laughs and smiles "Kairi," Mattia says while sitting next to us he looks at Elena and I give him the death glare "Come down," Mattia says he whispers in my ear "Are you gonna tell her," he says I look at her "About me liking her," I say "No," he says I look at him confuse "About is being famous," he says I look at her and say "ELENA THE BOYS AND I ARE FAMOUS." I shout she stares at us and says "On what," she says "Tiktok," Mattia finishs off she laughs I swear she has the most beautiful smile and the most beautiful laugh ever "and I'm Instagram famous," she says while pulling out her phone to show us "1m followers," I say in shock.
*Elena pov*
The boys confessed there biggest secret to me which made me laugh and I told them mine. After a while we did face mask and I decided to post a picture of me and kairi

 After a while we did face mask and I decided to post a picture of me and kairi

Liked by @kairicosetino and 991k
Caption: With the cutie @kairicosetino 💖

Comments:

@kairicosetino:mine 😳💖
@ig.elena:😳😳😳😳

@ig.alvaro:fav couple
@kairicosetino:Not one...yet 😳
@ig.elena:????

@mattiapolibio: Confirm it already 😫
@alejandrosairo:honestly y'all killing us 😫

Username1:I ship

Meancomment: ew

Load comments...

After reading a little bit of comments I started to think about what kairi put I looked at him and he laughed he was so happy with the boys which made me happy I shrugged off what he put in the comments and joined the boys in there game.

_______________________
Sorry that I haven't posted I was at a Retreat hope you guys like this one its not that good but the next one would be better I hope jeje