I thought it was me

*Elena pov*
Dear diary,
It's a Monday which means another day we're I see all the girls obsessing over Kairi.
"Elena," I heard a knock come from my window and I knew it was Alejandro i walked over to my window and opened it "Why are you here so early," I said rolling my eyes and heading to my closet "Can I pick out your outfit," Alejandro said laughing i looked at him and nodded a big no. "Why not Elena," Alejandro said plotting on my bed "i don't wanna look stupid," I said looking up and down at him "I look hot," Alejandro said which made me laugh "your not Kairi chill out," I said laughing "Wait...what," Alejandro said. Mattia was the only one who knew I liked Kairi I haven't told anyone else "I like Kairi," I told Alejandro again he screamed like a girl I started to laugh. "I just don't know if he feels the same," I said going through my clothes until I found the one I wanted to wear "Maybe he does you'll never know until you ask," Alejandro said which made me think. "What do you think," I said coming out the restroom so he can rate my outfit. "Kairi wouldn't be available to resiste," Alejandro said "You sound gay," I said laughing "Hey sorry I wanna be a good friend you have no girlfriends," Alejandro teased to which I rolled my eyes too.
Outfit:

"Elena," Brandon said heading out his room "Hey Brandon I haven't seen you in forever," I said to my brother which I missed because he been working a lot "Sorry Elena you know work and all," he said I nodded in agreement and hugged him and Alejand...

"Elena," Brandon said heading out his room "Hey Brandon I haven't seen you in forever," I said to my brother which I missed because he been working a lot "Sorry Elena you know work and all," he said I nodded in agreement and hugged him and Alejandro and I headed out the door to head to school "ROXANNE ROXANNE NEVER GONNA LOVE ME BUT ITS ALRIGHT," Alejandro and I shouted from the top of our lungs as we headed to school. "Elena looking like a whole snack," shouted Mattia as I got out the car I rolled my eyes and saw Kairi looking as cute as ever "Heyyyyy," I said to Kairi can he look even cuter with those puppy dog eyes and beautiful smile can I just kiss those lips? 😫 "I have a date," Kairi said "WHAT?!," I said in shocked of what I just heard "I have a date," Kairi repeats. I looked in shocked and I felt my eyes getting watery "I—I'm happy for you k-Kairi," I chocked he smiled "Thanks Elena," he said "I have to go," I said running to the inside of the school so none of the boys could of find me. I ended up going to the girls locker rooms and started to change to my soccer uniform. "Play some ball before class," I mumbled to myself heading to the field. I turned of my phone so the boys wouldn't text me. Time for myself.
*Kairi pov*
Elena ran after I said I had a date and Alejandro and Mattia couldn't stop staring at me. "What?!," I said to the two boys who wouldn't stop staring at disappointment "Imma go look for Elena," Mattia said leaving Alvaro, Alejandro and I all alone in the halls. "Who's the girl," Alejandro said "why is everyone tripping," I said "Elena-nevermind," Alejandro said walking away "What's his deal," I said to Alvaro "I know nothing of nothing," Alvaro said walking way living me alone. I wondered and headed to the soccer field. "Elena," I shouted as I saw her.
*Elena pov*
I started to score some goals until I heard someone calling my name from the distance I didn't want to turn so I ignored them "Elena," they shouted again I turned to see Kairi. "Elena," he said again I couldn't even look at him without wanting to cry. I know Kairi and I are nothing but I want to be something "What?," I said to Kairi in an attitude "what's with the attitude," Kairi said "Have you not noticed Kairi," I said "Noticed what," he said which kinda broke my heart "I-I like you Kairi but I guess I'm stupid to think you would ever like my back Kairi," I said to him grabbing the ball from the floor and heading to my class as the bell rang I didn't even want to change back to my clothes nor did I want to be in school. "Mattia," I said running up to him as he almost got in class "Elena I was looking for you," he said he hugged me "how do you feel," he said "not so good call Alejandro tell him to meet us in the parking lot so we can ditch," I said while a tear rolled down my eyes he hugged me and did exactly what I said.