Exposed

*Elena pov*
"Yesterday was my day honestly kairi and I kissed," I said to Alejandro while he was in my bed "Are you even listening to me," I said to him "I am but I already heard the story," Alejandro says. I roll my eyes and head to the closet to get my clothes for the day. "How do I look," I ask Alejandro as I got out my closet:

"Fuck I just got a boner," Alejandro tease as I show him my outfit

"Fuck I just got a boner," Alejandro tease as I show him my outfit. I laugh and walk over to him "What's up bitches," I hear Mattia come from the distance "Hey Tia," I say getting up to give him a hug "Elena you really have to learn to close your door," Mattia said plotting onto my bed next to Alejandro. "My brother," I say as I roll my eyes. I got the rest of my stuff and we headed to school. "Why is everyone staring at us," I say as I open my lockers and stare at the boys. Alejandro laughs and looks at Mattia "my nudes got exposed," Mattia says i start laughing about how calm he was about this "Damn the things you'll do for clout," I say laughing "Mattia you got your nudes linked," Kairi said coming in with a smile "For your information yours got linked too and it's not as big as mine isn't it little," Mattia teased as I laughed my ass off "But you've seen my dick before that isn't my dick," Kairi says trying to defend himself "Nah it's not that small as the picture," Alejandro says trying to save the small Asian boy "It was soft in the picture," Kairi says "Kai that makes you look bad," Mattia says "I'm done with y'all," I say as I walk away "ELENA I DON'T HAVE A SMALL DICK," Kairi shouted which made everyone turn I walked as fast as I can so I won't have to a apart of the conversation.
*Lunch*
The day went by pretty fast Roshuna was telling the boys the ways of having a big dick. "Can we not talk about this?," I said because of how uncomfortable it was "Sorry your not a boy if you were you would of wanted to know the ways too," Roshuna said making me giggle "Elena I promise mine isn't that small," Kairi said "Kai I really don't care," I said to him "Really," he said "I'm done with this conversation," I said as I was getting up to through the trash away. "ELENA," yelled someone from the distance. I turned and saw a boy coming my way "Why you hanging out these these losers when they don't even have a big dick," said the boy I rolled my eyes and through a punch at him "Elena no-," Kairi shouted "That's our friend Robert he's been away for a while," Roshuna says as the boy was getting up "I'm sorry," I say "it's just that the boys kept talking about dicks and I got annoyed," I said as I helped the boy up "It's fine," he says getting up and giving me a high five"I'm Robert," he says "How was you're trip," kairi ask Robert "It was alright," he says taking a sit next to Alvaro "Imma head out," I say and head to the soccer field "Elena wait up," Kairi says following me "Hey," I say "1v1," he said I giggle "imma win," I say as I run to the field he laughs and follows. Kairi ended up winning and I laid in the grass "Your good," I say to Kairi and laugh "I'm goalie," I say "That doesn't matter your suppose to know how to play," kairi says to me and laughs I roll my eyes and he lays down next to me. We started to talk about random stuff until the bell rang and had to head to class.

________________________
Sorry this isn't that good I'm writing in English class ha hopefully you guys enjoy this...