You make me feel okay 💖🥺

*Sunday*
"Why isn't he waking up," Alejandro says "I don't know what if he needs more blood," I say "Elena you gave him enough blood," Mattia says. He's right. "Kairi wake up please it would make my day if you just wake up," I say having a tear fall down my face. The boys and I have cried like crazy for the pass two days. This hurt Mattia more then it hurt us it hurt Alvaro, Alejandro and me to see Mattia suffer this much. I hold Kairi hand and kissed his forehead. "Mattia are you hungry," I asked "No," he said I looked at him and I started to cry "Mattia please you haven't eaten," I say holding Mattia arm "I'm not going to eat until Kairi is okay," Mattia say crying "Why isn't he waking up," Mattia said crying "I don't know," I say crying looking over to Kairi and holding his hand "Kairi please," I say to the short boy laying in the bed I run my hands through is hair "Please Kai," I say I never felt so close to someone before these boys love Kairi and I love Kairi yes I have feelings for this pretty boy I just want him to be okay.
*Later that night*
"Mattia," I heard a familiar voice come from the distance "ELENA HES AWAKE," I hear Mattia I run to the room "Kai," I say while a tear rolls down my face. "Do I know you," Kairi says I look at him and then at Mattia and I start to cry "Wrong room," I say walking out the room "Elena I'm kidding," Kairi says laughing "You scared me asshole," I say grabbing his arm he laughs and hugs me "ouch," he says "sorry," I replay "Kai," Alejandro says coming in it looks like he's been crying for hours his eyes puffy and red "Kairi," Alvaro says running up to him to hug him "Ouch," Kairi says I laugh "I'm glad your okay," Alejandro says giving him a hug while Kairi screams in pain I laugh and look at the boys "Let's go out and let his family come in," I say
*1 hour later*
We entered back in the room "E-elena," Kairi says I look at him "yes Kai," I replay "Thank you," he says "for what," I replay I know what he is talking about I just didn't want him to know I gave him blood "My mom says you gave me blood," Kairi replays "It wasn't that much your short," I say laughing while a tear rolls down my face "Mattia would of done it but I rushed to the room once the doctor said you need blood," I say holding his hand he smiles at Mattia "Mattia you have to eat," I say "no," he says "Kai tell him he haven't eaten for days," I say worried "Mattia go eat," Kai says "I don't want to leave the room," Mattia says "I'll go get him food," Alejandro says and Alvaro following him. "I'm hungry," Kairi says I laugh and call Alejandro. "Hey Elena," Alejandro says "Bring Kairi food and bring me fries haha," I say to Alejandro "Would do," says Alejandro I hang up and look at Kai. "Your perfect," I say to Kairi "Elena you said it out loud," Mattia says laughing "Fuck," I replay "Thanks Elena," Kairi says laughing. I smile and look away since I don't want to him to see me blushing "Your pretty Elena," I hear Kairi say I blush more and smile "Thanks Kai," I say. I walk out the room and ask the nurse when he would be out she says that it would be a while and that he can't be alone for another two days just in case if something happens to him. I went to the room and explained it to Mattia I decided it would be fine if he stays at my house since his parents work all day and his sister goes to work his mom said it was fine I was fine with missing school for two days of school so where the boys. Once Kairi was done to go we passed by his house to pick up somethings we then later went to my house Mattia decided that he would stay at my house to help. Alejandro and Alvaro went to school to explain to the coach why we would be missing school for a few days. "Help me take him upstairs," I say to Mattia "Elena," I hear Brandon from a distance "Brandon my friends are going to stay here for a while," I say to Brandon explaining what happened the few couple of days earlier Brandon nods "Feel better dude," Brandon says he grabs Kairi and carries him upstairs "I could of done it," says Mattia I laugh and hit Mattia on the arm and follow Brandon to my room. We decided to play a little "We haven't slept," Mattia says "You can sleep I don't sleep during the day," I say "We can take turns I sleep during the day and you during the night so we can keep an eye on Kairi," Mattia explains "Guys I'm not a baby," Kairi says I laugh and agree with Mattia "I can take care of myself," Kairi says I hold his hand "I know Kai," I say smiling. "Kairi call me if you need anything I say to Kairi and I head downstairs to make food for the guys "Elena," Alejandro says coming through the door "Hey guys," I say to him and Alvaro "Where Kai," they asked "In my room," I say "Wanna help me make food," I say to the guys "Sure," they replay. "Elena," Kairi says "Kai you can't get out of bed," I explain to Kairi running up stairs to put him back "I'm tired of laying down I want water," Kairi says "I'll bring you water Kairi please jut go lay down," I say to Kairi "No," he replays "Fine you can come downstairs," I say "Someone call Brandon," I say to Alejandro and Alvaro. Alvaro runs to the basement and calls Brandon. Brandon comes up and takes Kairi downstairs. "Can I help you guys cook," I laugh "Here you can make some cookies," I say smiling at him figuring that's the easiest thing he can do. As we all finished Alvaro went up stairs to call Mattia to come eat we made pozole. "This is good," Mattia says I laugh and thank him "Alejandro and I made it," I say giving Alejandro a high five they laugh and we continued to eat watch movies until Kairi wanted to go to bed. Mattia carried him to bed this time and I felt happy that Kai was fine and okay. I'm falling hard for this boy.