Luna 🥺

"kai," I said waking up but not seeing him by my side "Pushhhh Alejandro where did Kairi go," I said scooting to his side. "I don't know I didn't even hear him get up," Alejandro said rubbing his eyes.

Kairi 🥰

Kairi🥰:baby I left early today I love you and I'll see you later tonight 😘 get ready by 5
Read 8:00pm

"He left," I said in a sad tone "Okay now let me go back to sleep," Alejandro said putting the blanket over his head "Mattia?," I said looking over to where he was and see him sleeping I roll my eyes and head to the kitchen "Cupcakes?," I said to myself looking for the ingredients. "Elena," Alvaro said coming downstairs "Hry bud," I said looking over to him Alvaro and I aren't that close nor have I ever had a long conversation with him "We have to be friends Elena we barely talk," Alvaro said sitting down on the stool "I know Alvaro we need to have some us time," I said mixing the ingredients. Alvaro walked over to me and dipped his finger in the cupcake batter "What the fuck Alvaro," I said looking at him "What," he said as he put his hand in his mouth I rolled my eyes and put the cupcakes in the oven. "There good is it chocolate and vanilla," Alvaro said "Ya I made some chocolate some vanilla and some mixed i don't know how the mixed ones are going to turn out never made them never tried them," I said sitting on the counter "Well they taste good," Alvaro said I laughed and patted him on the back.

3pm
The boys left by 1 and I took a shower and put the cupcakes in a basket. I ate one cupcake what can I say I was hungry. I hoped in the shower and put on some relaxing music then I got out and got dressed into this:

 I hoped in the shower and put on some relaxing music then I got out and got dressed into this:

I've waited a while until it was 4:50 and I got a text from Kairi that he was here. I got my house keys and headed to the door. As I see Kairi standing there with flowers. "My favorite," i said grabbing them and walking to a kitchen to grab something to put them in. "You look beautiful," he said grabbing my arm "and you look handsome," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Hey that's my sister you're about to kiss," said Brandon walking into the kitchen "Cupcakes?," he said about to get one "Not for you Brandon," I said grabbing the basket he rolled his eyes and left "where we're we," I said wrapping my hands around his neck and gave his a kiss on the lips we parted and we left to our date. "So these are for you I baked them," I said to him handing him the cupcakes "thank you baby," he said grabbing them and giving me a kiss "So I made a reservation to a restaurant," kairi said pulling away from the drive way "ooh really," I said looking at him and giving him a big smile.

We made it to the restaurant and we ordered our food. "We can't go wrong with a burger and fries," I said smiling to him "I prefer something more fancy," kairi said with a laugh that laugh that was just amazing.

Kairi pov
She was so happy seeing her with those beautiful eyes that just sparkle every time I see her I don't want this moment to end. Seeing her curly hair and those brown eyes seeing her nice body fit in that dress makes me want her forever. "And I'll tell you this, as the day I saw you I've feel in love and I'm grateful for all you have done and that you have stuck By me during that time of pain when I got stabbed. Elena you didn't leave you stayed and that's why I give you this this," I said looking at the waiters that it's time to bring out the present of the life time.

"YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU GOT ME A BEAGLE," Elena shouted having tears in her eyes

"YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU GOT ME A BEAGLE," Elena shouted having tears in her eyes. I smiled as I saw her grab the puppy "And this promise right that I would be there for you as you been there for me," I said to her

"There matching," she said looking at the puppy and the rings "one for you and one for me," I said with a smile "it's a girl," she said looking at the puppy and back at me "I love you kairi," she said hugging me and giving me so many kissing on th...

"There matching," she said looking at the puppy and the rings "one for you and one for me," I said with a smile "it's a girl," she said looking at the puppy and back at me "I love you kairi," she said hugging me and giving me so many kissing on the lips.

"Thank you baby," she said as I dropped her off at her house "You're welcome baby I can't ask for anything more but you and that puppy," i said with a smile "What are you going to name her," I said to her playing with the puppy ear. "Luna because when you look at the moon it shines bright," she said with the most beautiful smile "Luna," I said taking the puppy away from her and tickling its stomach. Elena Gave me a kiss and left home with Luna.