The fight

*kairi pov*
Elena likes me. Was in my mind all day I couldn't stop thinking that knowing that Elena the girl I want to be with likes me. I guess I shitted it all since I have a date I decided to cancel the date and tell Elena how I truly feel I said to myself. "Where everyone else," I said to Alvaro who was still with Roshaun and Robert "they ditched I'm guessing," Alvaro said "that's why they don't tell you anything," Robert said to Alvaro which got Alvaro butt hurt "come down ladies don't need to fight over me," said Roshaun which made me laugh "imma call Elena," I said to the boys "Bad idea Olaf," Roshaun said to me "why," I said "Dude the girl likes you," Roshaun said "and you hurt her," he kept saying "it's not my fault," I said to them knowing it wasn't I didn't know she liked me "It was obvious," Alvaro said with puppy eyes "I know," I said to them looking down "leave him alone," Robert said "it's not his fault," he said.
*elena pov*
"Elena let's go out," Mattia said "no," I said I just wanted to cry all day I turned to face Mattia "Is that my dress," I said to Mattia and Alejandro. "It's too tight," Mattia said I laughed "Your going to rip it and your going to buy me a new dress," I said to the two boys "Too late," Alejandro said turning around I laughed I can't with these two. "Kairi calling," Mattia said turning to me I sat on my bed and waited for him to answer "hey bro what's up," Mattia said to Kairi "Is Elena with you," he said I waved my hands around the air saying no "Nah it's only Ale and I," he said I sighed in relief "isn't that her house?," Kairi said "gotta go," Mattia said hanging up "I told him I liked him," I said "what," the both tall boys said in shocked "I-told-," I said before Mattia cut me off "no I heard you," he said "do you think he likes you back," Mattia said "I doubt it I mean he has a date," I said looking down "My lips are saying goodbye my eyes are finally dry MISS MOVING ON," Mattia and Alejandro shouted as Mattia dried my eyes I smiled and Mattia hugged me "I like him," I said to both of them "I know," Mattia said letting go of the hug. We stayed at my house all day until I heard a knock on the door "Chinese food," I said to the boys happy because I was starving. Mattia went to open the door.
*Kairi pov*
"Mattia," I said to the tall boy as he opened the door "I thought you said you weren't here," i said "You lied," I said "I did," Mattia said looking down "Kairi what are you doing here," Elena said waiting to the front door "I was just leaving," I said "Kairi what," Elena said "What's your problem," I shouted "MY PROBLEM," Elena shouted back "You should of been happy from me," I said Elena didn't responde "You should of been happy for me if you actually cared about me you should of been happy for me," I shouted a tear rolled down my eyes "I like you Elena," I shouted and walked away
*elena pov*
Kairi likes me.

_____________________
Ik it's short sorry 😐 but thank you guys for liking my story i appreciate it 💜