Please be okay

*Friday*
I get up and do the usual comb my hair, get dressed and go to school. I decided to be simple and wear this:

"That's cute," Alejandro says coming from the window to my room and sitting on the bed "Imma go change make yourself at home," I say laughing and walking to my bathroom

"That's cute," Alejandro says coming from the window to my room and sitting on the bed "Imma go change make yourself at home," I say laughing and walking to my bathroom. When I finished changed Alejandro grabbed his car keys and we headed to school. "So you and Kairi," Alejandro asked "what about it," I say "you went to his house yesterday you didn't tell me what happened," Alejandro says "you sound like a girl," I say "I don't give a fuck Elena," Alejandro says and I laugh "he forgave me nothing more happened," I say. "You guys are lame," Alejandro said parking into the parking lot and meeting with the boys "Hey," Mattia said hugging me "Where Kai," I say "Soccer field," Mattia says. I head to the soccer field and see Kairi fighting with a guy "MATTIA," I yell for him Mattia comes running and kicks the guy to the ground "Kairi are you okay," I say and I see him bleeding from his chest "GUYS HELP," Alejandro comes and I take of my pink crop top and wrap it around Kairi chest "Apply pressure," I say Mattia holds the guy down and see that he has a knife. Alvaro calls the ambulance and the cops. The cops ended up taking the guy and the ambulance took Kairi. "Who was the guy," I ask  "he was the goalie for our team," Mattia says "WHAT," I say "Elena can you please put on a shirt," Alejandro shouts "It's covered with blood," I shout back "take kairi's," Mattia says getting a sweatshirt out of his backpack "I was going to give it to him today since he left it at my house but you saw what happened," Mattia says shaking. Mattia started to cry so I hold him "He's gonna be okay," I say "Let's ditch school and go to the hospital," Alejandro says letting a tear roll down his face. When we arrived to the hospital I asked for the room number Kairi was in "room 224," the lady says "can we see him," I ask "no he lost a lot of blood and we need someone to transfer blood," the lady says "I'll do it," I say the lady takes me to the room Kairi is in and I sit there looking at him. When everything was finished I felt dizzy. "Kairi," I say seeing him in bed and hurt. I feel a tear rolling down my face and I just stare at him in pain I look away and begin to cry. "Elena," Mattia says "What did you do," Mattia shouted "I gave him blood," I say scared "I could of done it I have more to offer," Mattia says the nurse comes in an says I'm good to leave I leave and hug Mattia "He's going to be okay," Mattia says hugging me. Hours pass and we still haven't heard anything from the nurse. "How long can this take," I say crying "They only stabbed him twice," I shouted one on his leg and one on in his chest. Alejandro hold me "Elena he's going to be fine," Alejandro says "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT," I shout "For Kairi Cosentino," the nurse shouts I stand up as fast as possible and walk over to the nurse "How is he," Alejandro asks the lady looked at us and says "He's going to be here for a little longer," the nurse says "is he going to be fine," I say "yes," the nurse says I sign in relief and cry into Mattia arms.
*2 hours later*
The nurse let us pass to see Kairi. We decided it would be better if his mom, dad and sister see him first. When they came out the boys and I went to see him. "Elena," his mom says "Yes Ms.Cosentino," I say "Thank you for giving him blood,"his mom says crying I hug her and walk to Kairi room "Kairi wake up for me, for the boys, for your family that are outside crying there eyes out for you to be okay Kai please," I say crying holding Kairi hand "please be okay," Mattia whispers into his ear.