Mattia likes you

*Elena pov*

Mattia 😳

What the fuck is up with you:Elena 🤪
Mattia:Why the fuck do you care?
Obviously 🙄 I care:Elena
Mattia:Just leave me alone
Read 10:55

*Mattia pov*
I stayed in bed all day listening to songs that made me think and think about her and him together as much as I care for them and I want them to be happy I just don't know if they care for me or if they want me happy.

*Elena pov*
Elena:"Ughhhhhhhhh"
I jumped out of my window and headed towards Alejandro house. Elena:"Alejandro...Alejandro..."
Alejandro:"What the fuck are you downing here at 11pm at night," Alejandro said covering himself with his blanket. "It's about Mattia," I said "Whattttttt," He said turning to me I turned on his light and he faced me "He's acting like a bitch," I said "Ughhhhhh that's why you came over here," Alejandro said turning around "Alejandro please," I said "Elena you want to know the truth," Alejandro said "Yes," I said looking at him "Mattia likes you," Alejandro said "That's not true," I said Alejandro sat up on his bed "He wants you to be happy and he wants Kairi to be happy as well but he doesn't know if you want him to be happy it hurts him knowing that you're with someone else but he still wants you to be happy and...," Alejandro began as I cut him off "Mattia did all this," I said "The day you found out that kairi was talking to someone Mattia ran after you to find you but Kairi found you first and Mattia felt a sharp pain in his heart and he knew if he was there first then you would of fallen for him and not for Kairi maybe things would of been different," Alejandro began a tear fell from my eyes and I looked at Alejandro I got up and Walked out of his house. Mattia did all that for me was all I thought but Alejandro said that if Mattia would of found me first it would all be different would of it been would of Mattia be the one instead of Kairi. I later than feel asleep after thinking about what it would be if Mattia found me first.
*Mattia pov*
Everything would of been different if I found her first.
*Elena pov* 
I woke up the next day got dressed into...

 *Elena pov*  I woke up the next day got dressed into

Calling Alejandro...
"Ale," I said over the phone "Hey," Alejandro said "Come over let's go to the mall," I said "I'll invite Kairi, Mattia, and Alvaro over," Alejandro "Mattia...," I said "Come on Elena he's our friend," he said "Fine," I said rolling my eyes even though he couldn't see me. Imma go to you're house," I said hanging up.
End of call...

"Hey Alejandro," I said "Fuck," Alejandro said "No wonder Kairi and Mattia want you," Alejandro said I laughed and rolled my eyes "Hey," Kairi said coming in said "Damn baby you look hot," he said giving me a hug I laughed "Thank you," I said hugging him I gave him a kiss and he kissed back. "What's up," Mattia said coming in with Alvaro next to him. "Whats up," Alejandro said giving him a bro hug I smiled at Mattia but he just looked away Mattia gave kairi a high five him and hugged him.
*At the mall*
"Mattia can I talk," i say grabbing his arm "What do you want," Mattia said "In private," I said "Fine," he said "Mattia what do you feel towards me," I asked "ELENA WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT," Mattia said "Do you have feelings for me," I said "Elena I do but they don't matter," Mattia said "Elena you don't care about me." "Mattia I do," I said "No you don't if you cared you would of cared about my happiness," Mattia said "Mattia I care," I say grabbing his arm "DON'T TOUCH ME," Mattia said grabbing my neck "Mat...tia yo..re cho...king me," I mumbled Mattia let go "Just leave me alone," he said walking away. I walked over to Kairi and grabbed his hand "Imma go into forever 21 everything is on sale," I told Kairi with a fake smile.