Kairi you're a freak

I headed to Kairi house after I left Mattia.

FaceTiming Kairi...
"Hey bebe," Kairi said answering the phone "Hey baby you look cute," I said looking down at him "Thanks baby you went on a ride on you're board," He said "Ya baby jeje," I say with a smile on my face "Can I come over," I say a smile grows bigger on his face "I would love for you to come over "I'll be on my way," I say hanging up and heading to his house.

🛹
*Sumg warning ⚠️ *
Once I arrive at his house I knock on the door. And handsome Asian boy opens the door. "Hey," I say "Hi," he says grabbing my hand and talking me to his room. "I've missed you," he says "I've missed you more," I say putting my hands around his neck and him placing his arms around my waist. I stare into his eyes and he stares into mine "You're beautiful Elena," he says placing a gentle kiss on my lips I kiss back and look at his eyes. We kiss again and this time not breaking the kiss with the kiss getting more intense he leads me to his bed gently placing me on his bed he released from the kiss and begins to kiss my neck making me through out soft moans he then takes of his shirt and I take of mine with my bra he kisses me and plays around with my breast I then un buck his pants taking them off while he takes mine of as well. "You ready," he tells me "Sure am," I say "No condom," he says "pull out fast," I say he smirks and slowly puts it in making me moan he begins slow and it hurt at first since he was my first time he start to finger me while having his dick inside of me he then goes faster and I start to moan like crazy he then pulls out and throws his cum on my breast. I smile at him and he lays down next to me panting I wrap my arm around his chest and we stay there for a while "Baby you put my cum all over my chest," he says and I laugh close my eyes and simply drift to sleep in his arms.

*School day*
The next day I headed to school in this:

*School day*The next day I headed to school in this:

Really didn't try but it looks cute jeje. "Go change," Alejandro said coming in through my window "What the fuck it isn't even reveling and when I wear my reveling clothes you don't say shit," I said to him almost pissed off "It's a joke Elena it's cause I've never seen you in that before," Alejandro said "I want to switch it up a bit," I said smiling he laughed and headed out my room "Aye I haven't seen you're brother," Alejandro said heading to the kitchen "I haven't either," I say looking worried and head to the basement with Alejandro following. "Brandon," I say shouting "BRANDON," "Elena," he says coming out from his room "Fuck you scared me I haven't seen you in days," I say hugging him "I left with my girlfriend to Hawaii for 2 months I wrote you a letter," He says "I didn't see it," I said "Welp I probably forgot to write it," he says laughing I roll my eyes and leave with Alejandro "I'm going to school," I shouted.

*At school*
Mattia pov
"Elena you look cute today," I say to her giving her a side hug. "Thank you tia," Elena replays with a smile "You're welcome beautiful," I say "Fuck sorry Elena it just slipped out sorry," I say to her "It's fine," she says to me with a smile. FUCK WHY CAN'T I RESIST.