Restroom

*Elena pov*
Ughhhh... I don't want to go to school after what happened yesterday between Kairi and I. I was devastated how can I let my jealousy get in the middle of what I had with Kairi. "It wasn't even his fault," I mumbled "I never told him I liked him," I said talking to myself. "Ughhhh," I said plopping on my bed as Alejandro knocks on my window. "I can hear you from my house," Alejandro said walking over to my bed "Why aren't you dressed," he tells me as I'm still in pijamas "I messed up big time," I said plopping on my bed next to him putting my head on his shoulder "I like him Ale," I tell him looking at him as a tear rolls down Alejandro looks down and holds my hand "I know you do Elena but he isn't just mad at you he's mad at Mattia and I," Alejandro says "I'm sorry about that," I say to him "Nah it's fine now get dressed," he says as I get up and head to my closet:

 "I can hear you from my house," Alejandro said walking over to my bed "Why aren't you dressed," he tells me as I'm still in pijamas "I messed up big time," I said plopping on my bed next to him putting my head on his shoulder "I like him Ale," I ...

"I'm not trying today," I say to Alejandro he laughs. "You call that not trying you look hot...as always," he laughs and I grab my backpack and we head to school. "Mattia," Alejandro says to the y'all Italian boy in front of us "hey Alejandro," he says to the Hispanic boy giving him a high five "How do you feel Elena,l he says to me giving me a hug "I'm sorry Mattia I didn't know he would of been mad at you," I say to him feeling bad "Nah it's cool I say," he says to me giving me a side hug.
*Kairi pov*
As the bell rang i went to class early so I wouldn't have to sit next to Elena. "What if I was to hard on her should I apologize," I say to Alvaro "Shut the fuck up you've been talking about this nonstop grow some balls and tell her," he says "Shut up Alvaro you don't even have balls yourself," Roshaun says to him I roll my eyes and look over to Elena'a direction to see she was already staring at me Alvaro nudges me which makes my turn around as quick as possible.
*Elena pov*
I was staring at Kairi he looked over my way and looked away as quick as possible which hurt me I felt a tear roll down my eyes "Can I go to the bathroom," I ask the teacher I can hear my voice clogging up she nods a yes and I head out as quick as possible.
*Kairi pov*
Elena asked to use the bathroom I can hear in her voice that she wanted to cry so I asked Roshaun to distract the teacher as I headed to check.
*Elena pov*
As I arrived to the bathroom I locked myself in a stall and started to cry I leaned against the wall and I heard someone walk in so I started to be extra quite so they wouldn't hear me. "Elena," the voice called out at first it sounded like...nah it wouldn't be him. I say to myself so I don't respond "Elena it's Kairi ," the voice said to me I knew it "Elena I'm sorry," Kairi said he's sorry he didn't do anything "Elena I like you I ways have since the first day you were part of the group I liked you since the first day I saw you how can I not like you Elena you were with me through everything you made me better," Kairi says which makes my eyes water up again "I like you too Kairi," I respond "I have always liked you since the first day I saw your Asian eyes Kairi maybe love at first sight doesn't exist but since I got to know you more I have felt this feeling inside of me that I never felt before I have always liked you Kairi ," I say to him as I'm still in the stall "Do you mind coming out," he says I open the door to the stall and he hugs me I release myself from his brace and hold both of his hands he stares at my eyes as I stare at his. Next thing you know I kissed him.