Girls day with the boys

*Flashback*
"Diosito porfavor cuida mi abuelito y que esté bien en todo su enfermedad," I said praying to God as I hear my Brandon running up the stairs shouting interrupting my prayer. "Brandon what's wrong," I say running to him "HES GONE ELENA HES GONE," Brandon shouts "No stop lying," I say to Brandon as tears run down my eyes and I'm running downstairs. As I head downstairs I see her my mother on her knees crying I run up to my grandfather lying on his bed as I hug him and cry. "Papa please wake up please," I said.
*End of flashback*

"Elena wake up ELENA," I hear a voice interruption me "Elena it was just a dream," Mattia said hugging me "I fell asleep," I said "Ya," he chuckled "The boys and I carried you to you're room and we took blankets out and slept on the floor so you can have the bed," Mattia said I smiled "Thanks for waking me up I guess I just had a nightmare," I said to Mattia "It's fine Elena I'll go get you something to eat from the kitchen," Mattia said "Cookies with milk," I said with a smile "Sure thing Elena," Mattia said heading to the door to leave. As he came back he gave me my milk and cookies "My grandpa use to give me this as a kid before he died," I said to Mattia "Elena it's okay," Mattia said "I know you aren't ready to talk about it that's why you haven't told me and the boys yet," Mattia said. "That's why I'm there for all you guys and Kai I can't and don't like seeing any of you hurt. "Remember when Kai got stabled with a knife," I said "Ya I lost it," Mattia said "I already had developed feelings for him only you and Ale knew and the thought of losing someone else that close to me hurt me so I would protect all you guys at any cost," I said looking up to Mattia and taking a bit of my cookie "Nah we would protect you Elena," Mattia said looking into my eyes "That's Mattia," I said with a smile and looked at Kairi where he was peacefully asleep. "He looks like a baby," I say to Mattia and chuckle Mattia smiles and laughs "Mattia get some rest," I say he nods and heads to the floor I look over to Kairi and go to lay down next to him. "hey Kai," I say kissing his forehead "I'm tired," Kairi said covering himself with the blanket "Can we cuddle Kai," I say to him. Kairi has shoots up and he grabs me pulling me into the blanket and we peacefully fall asleep in each others arms.

*Next morning*
"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD," Alejandro says taking off our blankets "I've made Pancakes, bacons and eggs," Alejandro said as soon as he said that Kairi was no longer in my arms "Fuck you Alejandro ruin the moment," I said rolling my eyes Alejandro laughed his ass off and helped me get up "Morning," I said to the boys that were already eating all the pancakes up "Morning Elena," the boys said in sync eating up the pancakes "Can we go eat later at Wingstop I'm craving wings," I said to the boys as I grab a pancake. "Sure anything for my princess," Kairi says looking up to me and meeting with my eyes I blush and shoot a quick smile "Stop Kai you're making the poor princess blush," Said Roshuan teasing me "Fuck off," I said rolling my eyes. "Let's meet up with Sophia," I said to the guys as I take a bit of my pancake "Elena think about it are you ready to put someone in the group already," Mattia said "I like her," Alejandro said "Does ale have a crush," the boys and I all teased "Shut up," Alejandro said "You guys just need her to warm up," I said taking a huge bit of my pancake "I don't know Elena," Alvaro said "What do you guys Know something I don't," I said "No obviously she's nice and all but we like you as the only girl in the group," Mattia said "Come on guys I need a girl friend," I said to them "Elena right," Alejandro said agreeing "Ale you aren't dating her," I said to him "I never said I wanted to," Alejandro said "And plus I, myself can have a girlfriend you're dating Kai," Alejandro said acting like a baby now "Hey don't bring Elena and I into this," Kairi said with a smile "Fuck Alejandro what did you put in this pancakes you're making us act crazy," I said laughing "You know the usual LOVE," he shouted I started to laugh and we headed to the mall to see if Sophia was there.

*Calling Sophia*
"Hey Elena,"
"Hey soph are you at the mall?"
"Ya Why?"
"Down to go to the spa and then get wingstop later"
"Ya like a girls day?"
"Uhmm Yaaaaa with the boys girls day with the boys ha"
"I'm down see you later then"
"See you Soph bye"
*End call*

"Girls day with the boys huh?!," Kairi said as I bursted into laughter "GIRLS DAY EITH THE BOYSSSSSSS," the boys chanted and I just laughed.