Part of the group

A week has pasted Alejandro and I decorated the pathway with lights and painted the wood blue. I haven't seen the other boys in a while either have a seen Alejandro since the day we painted the pathway. I got up at 6 so I had time to get ready. You have naturally curly hair and hazel eyes. You went into your closet and put this on:

"Elena," you heard a voice coming from your window "Ale," you say in shock "I would of texted you but I don't have your number," he says "Right here's my number," you say laughing

"Elena," you heard a voice coming from your window "Ale," you say in shock "I would of texted you but I don't have your number," he says "Right here's my number," you say laughing. "Imma put you in a group chat with the boys," he says.

The boys🥵
(909)number:Who's picking me up?
(909)number:I am

"Ale who's number is who's," you say handing your phone to ale he saves the contacts and texts to the group chat on your phone

Hey guys it's me ale
save this contact as Elena:Elena

All the guys:Done

"Im driving you to school," Alejandro tells me. "Okay let me just tell my brother I'm leaving," I say heading to the basement Alejandro follows me "Hey Brandon I'm leaving," I shout "Damn it's dope down here," Alejandro says "It's my brothers room," I replay "Damn I wish I had the basement," he says laughing I laugh and we head to the school.
*10 minutes later*
We arrive to school and Alejandro walks me to the office. "I'm new here and I was hoping I can get my schedule," I ask the lady in the front office she hands me a paper and I say thanks and walk away. "Let me see," Alejandro says I hand him my schedule and he says it out loud.
Schedule
1 period:Chemistry
2 period:French
3 period:English honors
4 period: Pre cal
5 period:History
6:Art
"Okay so you have 1 and 2 with Roshuan and I, 3 with Alvaro and Robert, 3 and 4 with kairi and Mattia and 6 with Mattia," Alejandro explains "Damn you know all of there schedule," I say laughing "Well duh I'm the office aid," Alejandro says rolling his eyes "When am I going to meet the others," I say to ale "Right right follow me," I follow Alejandro to the soccer field where all the boys were "Hey," Mattia said coming up to me and hugging me "meet my girlfriend guys," Mattia said introducing me to the guys I laugh and role my eyes "He's joking," Alejandro says "She's are new goalie," Alejandro says "I'm Roshuan," says the boy giving me his hand "I'm Elena," I say back "Pretty name," says a short boy with floppy hair and Asian eyes "Thank you I say to the boy "I'm kairi," he says I smile "and that is Robert," kairi says he waves at me and I wave back at him.
The bell later rings so we can go to class. School went pretty quick and now we are at lunch. I went to my locker to leave my stuff and get my things for my other classes and I head to the cafeteria "Fuck," I say I'm lost I look around and someone wraps there hands around my waist "Ahhhhh" I shout in fear "Don't be scared," a voice says from behind "MATTIA you fucken scared me," I laughed "Sorry," he chucked. We walked to the cafeteria and I got an apple. The table were they were seating only had enough room for them. "Hey you can sit here," Kairi said I smiled at him and he smiled back I sat down and kairi got a chair from another table and pulled it up where we were sitting "He'a cute," I whispered it to Alejandro "You like kairi," Alejandro said whispering back "I said he's cute," I say "He's a pretty boy," Alejandro said to kairi laughing "Huh?" Kairi said "Oh nothing," I said hitting Alejandro. After lunch I went to the rest of my classes until the day was over. "Hey coach I'm Elena Ruiz," I say to the coach "Elena let's see what you got get out there," the coach says to me. I run to the soccer. "Start," yells the coach and Mattia runs with the ball coming up to the goal I watch the ball carefully until Mattia try's to shoot the goal I trough myself in the direction the ball was going and block his goal I kick the ball in the air to my teammate.
*1hour later*
"Fuck your good," kairi comes running up to me "Thanks," I replay "Ruiz get over here," yells the coach "Your in the team," says the coach "Come for you jersey tomorrow," the coach replays "Thanks coach," I say back "I MADE THE TEAM," I yell to Mattia and the rest of the guys they laugh and Mattia carries me "Congrats," Kairi says giving me a hug. He smells so good and I didn't want to let go. "Elena you good," kairi says "Ya," I say letting go "S-sorry," "it's fine," kairi says laughing. I felt embarrassed and just smiled. "Sleepover at my house," Kairi said I just stayed quite and stare at him woah I haven't realized but kairi is so cute "Your so cute," I say "Thanks," Alejandro says "What," I say confused "You said "Your so cute," Alejandro said "I did," I say "Ya," Alejandro replays "Let's have the sleepover at my house," Alejandro says "Okay," everyone replays I'm still quite "Your invited," Alejandro tells me "Sure I'll be there," I say "I saved you," Alejandro says laughing.
*Hours later*
I get my pj and make my way to Alejandro room. "Ale...AHHHHH Im sorry," I walk out of the window "Elena," Alejandro comes in laughing "Sorry," I say to Alejandro "What you didn't like what you saw," Alejandro says I laugh "Shut up ale," I say I can't believe I saw him naked "Come on," we head to his room at sit there. Moments later the guys come in and they say hi to me "Where kairi," Alejandro ask "He's down stairs," Mattia says "Elena go get him," Alejandro said "Sure," I say. I head to the kitchen to get Kairi but he's on the phone "I said were done," kairi said "leave me alone," kairi shouted into his phone hanging up "Hey you okay," i ask him "Ya sorry I just broke up with my girlfriend," kairi says "Ouch May I know why," I ask "She cheated on me," kairi say "Really but your hot," I say "thanks," kairi says laughing "Did I just say that out loud," I say shyly "Ya but it's cute," kairi says smiling I blush and look away before he notices. We hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it," kairi says and it is...

________________
It one wasn't that good but it would get better promise thanks for reading it