Mattia why are you a bitch?

"Do you ever think he would ask me out?," I ask Alejandro sitting on his bed "Probably," he said focusing on his game. Alejandro invited the boys and I over for a sleepover since tomorrow is Saturday. "Yo whats up," Mattia said coming into Alejandro room he runs to me tackling me to the bed I let out a laugh and hold on to his hug. "Where Kairi?," was the first thing I asked "Miss him already," Mattia said letting out a laugh making me turn red "He's gonna be awhile," Mattia said plopping on the bed "So Mattia do you ever think Kairi would ask me out," I say to him sitting right next to him he stares at me and smiles "You know something," I say to him "What do you know," I say "Nothing," Mattia says getting up from the bed "MATTIA," I say as I see the Asian boy coming in Alejandro room "Kairi," I say with a smile he looks at waves at me.
*Later that day*
It's getting dark and the boys decided to go to the fair. "Elena," Kairi says grabbing my hand "Come," he says smiling I smile at him and follow him to the Ferris wheel 🎡 "Elena," he says as we get to the top "I've been meaning to ask you something," he says as he starts shaking "Every since I've seen you I've liked you and you've been a big part of my life Elena I want to mean something to you and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend make it official," Kairi says and looks at my eyes were I stare at his and smile "I would love to be your girlfriend," I say with a smile.

 "Elena," Kairi says grabbing my hand "Come," he says smiling I smile at him and follow him to the Ferris wheel 🎡 "Elena," he says as we get to the top "I've been meaning to ask you something," he says as he starts shaking "Every since I've seen ...

234,273 likes
@kairi.cosetino:finally mine @ig.elena 🥰 2/28/20 🥰
Loading comments...
@ig.alvaro:Finally
@mattiapolibio:Happy for you both
@Alejandrozario:I kept it as long as I could love you both happy for y'all
@Ig.elena:🥰🥰🥰🥰

Wait Alejandro knew he was going to ask me out wait did Mattia know too. "Elena," Alejandro says coming up to me giving me a hug "How was the ride," Alejandro says "You didn't tell me you're a bitch," I respond with "I didn't want to ruin the surprise," Alejandro says smiling at me he hugs me "Sorry," I say letting go
*Mattia pov*
I've seen the picture of where Kairi asked out Elena honestly I helped out because I want Kairi to be happy but I didn't know it would hurt this bad I've liked Elena since the Alejandro and I were in her room trying on her clothes seeing her sad crushed me so if she's happy with Kairi I'm happy for her even though it crushes me. "Elena," I say going up to her and giving her a hug. I know it hurts but if she's happy with Kairi I'm happy.
*Elena pov*
The boys were happy for Kairi and I and honestly I felt happy too I never knew this day would come.
*Mattia pov*
I decided to head out and go get some food that they were selling at the fair. "hey," Elena says coming next to me and sitting down. I smile at her and give her some of my tacos "You okay," she asks me "Ya why wouldn't I be," I responde "Are you sure," she asks me again "Look Elena if I say I'm okay then I'm okay," I say getting up from my sit "MATTIA," she shouts "WHAT," I shout back "What's you're problem," she says I roll my eyes at her and I leave I honestly don't know why I'm acting like a bitch it just hurts I wanna see her happy but does she even care about my happiness