Chapter 9

YIKES I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG IM SO SORRY. ////

Y/N's POV:

All I could do was run. Run away from my problems, past, and more importantly, Newt. Why the hell did he care so much. Simple answer: He didn't. He was bored and needed to screw with me to get some sort of cruel entertainment.

It hurt so bad. He hurt so bad.

I started to run faster. I had to run faster. Faster around every corner, faster down every straight, faster in every way I could be. I needed to run, it was the only way to escape my feelings.

I was so deep in thought I didn't even hear it.

Minho's POV:

After Y/N stormed out, Newt was stunned. I, however, was laughing my ass off.

"Oh you totally deserved that," I laughed.

"This was your idea Minho what the bloody hell!" He shot back.

"Eh it was a 50/50 chance," I snickered.

"Whatever, can you stop bugging me about her now? I did what you asked, I tried to run with her. I've never needed y/n and I never will," Newt shot at me before he left the runner's hut.

Bullshit. That's absolute bullshit what drugs is this boy on. He's always relied on her, and even though they aren't friends I know that hasn't changed. This was going to be harder than I thought.

I need a new plan.

Newt's POV:

I tried to keep my mind off of y/n. I had to do it to protect myself. I'm better off without her.

I walked to the Homestead . I walked into my room an my eyes immediately darted the only thing I had from her left. Her bracelet.

"I can't believe you're not going running with me today it's gonna be so boringggg," y/n whined as she dragged out her last word.

"It's gonna be boring for me too, but I can't help that Minho got me sick. I'll be back tomorrow, don't worry," I reassured her before I pulled her into a hug.

When I let her go she let out a little smile. God I loved that smile.

Before she left, she took her bracelet off her wrist and handed it to me.

"Here, something to make you feel better and think of me"

She gave me one quick smile and ran into the maze.

It was only a faded pink string that wrapped around a few times with a heart charm, but it was the only thing she had from her previous life. She left with me, but I never had the heart to give it back after we stopped talking.

I went to pick it up, and as soon as I picked it up I started to sob. It was a damn bracelet why did it have so much power over me?

I just layed down on my bed clutching her bracelet.

With tears brimming my eyes threatening to fall again, I had to keep repeating the only words that made it worth it.

She's better off without me. She's better off without me. She's better off without me.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

GUYS AGAIN IM SO SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG. But if u ever wanna look for updates you can always follow me for notifications when i post on the conversation page or dm me!

(pls vote if you like the story it means a lot!!)