First Date/First Kiss

Chris:
Chris picked you up at your house around 12:00 on a Saturday afternoon. Today was your first date, and he wouldn't tell you anything expect to dress casual. You followed his advice and wore jeans shorts, a tight t-shirt, and a pair of sneakers.

When you opened the door, you saw Chris standing there in his usual jeans and white t-shirt.

"Hey Chris!" You said as you smiled happily.

"Hey y/n," he said before asking, "You ready to go?"

"I am," you told him.

Chris smiled at you before taking your hand and leading you to the more wooded part of Castle Rock.

Once it became clear that you were going up the hiking trail, you squeezed Chris's hand, so he would look over at you.

"You're taking me hiking?" You asked happily.

Chris knew about your love of nature and doing anything outdoors. You had told him about how peaceful being outside makes you feel.

"Of course I am," he told you confidently, "I figured you'd enjoy this a lot more than sitting in some dumb restaurant."

"Well, you were correct there," you told him, "This is perfect."

"Just wait til we get to the top," Chris told you with a smirk on his face.

You looked over at Chris, "Should I be scared?"

Chris's smirk grew, "Not at all."

With that, you and Chris began your walk up the trail. The two of you talked the whole time about various things: movies, music, school, what clubs you wanted to join.

"I'm thinking of joining mock trial," Chris told you.

"That'd be cool," You responded, "I can see you being a good judge."

Chris then said, "I was hoping they would let me be a lawyer, actually."

You gave Chris an excited look, "Chris, you'd be an awesome lawyer."

"You really think so?" He asked.

"Absolutely," you told him, "The best lawyer in all of Orgen."

Chris chuckled at that, "Thanks, what about you?"

You answered, "I'm planning on joining art club."

Chris raised an eyebrow, "You can draw?"

You laughed slightly, "And paint."

"That's awesome," Chris said, "I never knew that about you."

"What can I say, Chambers? I'm just mysterious like that," you joked.

Chris chuckled at this, "I guess so."

You two walked to a little bit more before you reached the point of the trail where you had to climb to get to the top. Chris climbed up first, before holding his hand out to help you up. You took his hand and lifted yourself up to the top. When you stood up, you were at a loss for words.

There view was gorgeous. You could see the top of every tree in Castle Rock; the sky was clear blue; and you could hear the light flow of the Royal River in the distance. The best part though, was the little picnic Chris had set up for the two of you. It was simple: a small blanket with a basket filled with food, but it was absolutely perfect.

You couldn't help but run over to Chris and wrap your arms around him.

"Chris, this is amazing," You squealed.