What His Friends Think of Your Relationship

Chris:
-Gordie: At first, Gordie was somewhat jealous as he was scared that you were going to take Chris away from him and the boys. After a little while, he warmed up to the idea when he realized how much happier Chris had been since he started dating you.

-Teddy: Teddy thought it was gross only because you and Chris were very affectionate. Chris always had his arm around your shoulders or waist or you guys were always holding hands. This caused Teddy to make gagging noises at you two and making plenty of jokes. It was all in good nature, though. You than that he thought you were cool.

-Vern: Vern was surprised at first. In fact, his initial reaction was "Chris, why didn't you tell me you liked her?!?!" Once he got over the shock, he was happy because you were very nice. It also caused him to go to Chris a lot for advice about girls.

Gordie:
-Chris: Chris was beyond happy for Gordie that he found someone like you. He knew that you and Gordie understood each other on a deeper level than anyone had ever understood Gordie before. He was glad that Gordie that someone you completely understood him and made him feel validated in his writing.

-Teddy: Teddy thought you guys were cute. Before you and Gordie had started dating, Teddy had always joked that you were "the nerdiest couple in Castle Rock", so now that you were officially dating those jokes became an everyday occurance.

-Vern: Vern always brags about how he saw it coming. He said that it was so obvious you guys liked each other, and that he was surprised it took so long for you guys to start dating. Besides that, he was happy that his friend found someone he really liked.

Teddy:
-Chris: Chris was ecstatic when he found out you two were dating. Ever since you moved to Castle Rock, Chris had seen what a good influence you had been at Teddy. Of course, Teddy was still Teddy, but he was a better version of him. He was dodging trucks less and less and seemed to be less angry. Chris was very happy that Teddy had you. He just hoped that you two wouldn't break up and Teddy would spiral down a dark path.

-Gordie: Gordie has always joked that Teddy would never find a woman to love him, so he was more than a little surprised when he found out you two dating. He was happy for you both, though. At first, he thought that maybe you were maybe a little out of Teddy's league. But he quickly saw how much you and Teddy cared for each other and lost that opinion.

-Vern: Vern was so happy when you and Teddy started dating because Teddy was a lot nicer to him. Because you made Teddy so happy, he didn't tease Vern as much because he didn't feel the need to let his anger out on you. Plus, Vern thought you were very nice and funny.

Ace:
-Eyeball: At first, Eyeball didn't pay much attention to you. He thought you were just another one of the broads Ace always brought around. After you stuck around for more than three months though, Eyeball could tell that Ace really liked you. He was happy that Ace found someone he really liked and even took the time to get to know you.

-Billy: Billy thinks you're hot, but wouldn't dare make a move. He was by no means the sharpest tool in the shed, but he definitely knew better than to try anything with Ace Merrill's girl. He knew how protective and jealous Ace was of you, and was terrified of making Ace mad.

-Charlie: Charlie didn't really care about you. He knew that Ace was going to you what he wanted to do and if he wanted to date you, he was going to date you. Ace brought you around the gang every now and then, and Charlie had a few nice conversations with you. Other than that, he didn't give much thought to you.

Eyeball:
-Ace: Ace was early worried about you and Eyeball's relationship. This was because he saw how sweet and gentle Eyeball was with you. He also quickly noticed how you called him Richie since Eyeball didn't let anyone call him Richie. He was concerned that Eyeball was going soft. When Ace confronted Eyeball about this, Eyeball reassured Ace that he wasn't going soft. Nonetheless, Ace was still worried about your relationship.

-Billy: Billy was beyond shocked when he found out you and Eyeball were dating because of the reputation you had. You were the classic good girl: you got good grades; you were on student council; and you had never been in trouble a day in your life. You were such a stark difference from all the other skanks Eyeball usually dated that he didn't even know what to make of it. Billy often grilled Eyeball with questions about how you met; what you guys did together; and what he liked about you in a desperate attempt to understand the relationship.

-Charlie: Charlie tormented Eyeball endlessly about your relationship. He thought it was hilarious how big, bad Eyeball Chambers was dating a girl as kind and gentle as you. Charlie would call him soft, whipped, and every other name he could think of. That was, of course, until Eyeball grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and kindly asked him to stop.