You're Dating Someone Else

Chris:
Chris felt like the biggest idiot in the world. He was in love with his big brother's girlfriend. You and Chris were in the same grade, and had government class together. Chris had been smitten with you ever since you gave a presentation in class about necessary reforms in the criminal justice system. After your presentation, Chris had mustered up enough courage to compliment you on it. That led you and Chris to become friends.

Homecoming was coming up, and Chris was planning on asking you. However, his hopes of being able to slow dance with you were crushed when he walked through the door of his house and saw you laying on the couch with Eyeball, making out. Chris felt like his heart had shattered, and the shards had landed throughout his body. He and Eyeball had never had an easy relationship. Eyeball was always tormenting him and giving him a hard time. On top of all that, Eyeball had now stolen the girl of his dreams. Chris couldn't help but feel grossed out about the fact that Eyeball has gone for a girl three years younger than him. Chris slammed the door shout which made you and Eyeball jerk away from each other. Chris's stomach twisted at the sight of your cherry chapstick on Eyeball's lips.

"Hey Chris," you greeted with a smile, "Sorry, you probably didn't need to see that."

Chris just shrugged, not trusting his voice to speak. Eyeball wrapped his arm around your waist and said, "Come on, y/n. Let's go to my room."

As you and Eyeball made your way to his room, Chris sat down on the couch. Once he was sure that you couldn't see him. He broke down. Of course the universe wouldn't let him have anything good. Instead, the universe set out to make him miserable. His family was a complete mess; his teachers all wanted him to fail; and know his big brother stole his girl. Chris spent the rest of the day wondering why couldn't be him who you were laying on top of; him that you were kissing; him that you loved.

Gordie:
Gordie hated cliches in writing. He believed that everything in writing should be original. Despite this, he had become one of the most famous cliches of all time: in love with his best friend's girlfriend. You had met Gordie and Chris in high school and the three of you instantly clicked. You and Gordie bonded over books and writing while you and Chris bonded over your love of the outdoors. Gordie was absolutely smitten by you, but was way too shy to act on his feelings. He was planning on asking Chris for advice, but that was when Chris had confided in his best friend that he had a major crush on you. Chris has told Gordie about his plans to ask you out, and Gordie just smiled and nodded. From that moment on, you and Chris were pretty much inseparable. Chris would always have his arm around you while your face was buried in his shoulder. As much as it pained Gordie, he felt that he had no one to blame, but himself. It was his fault that he was too shy; that he couldn't work up the courage to ask you out; that he couldn't tell you how he felt. In Gordie's eyes, you were perfect in every way. It only made sense that if Gordie didn't act, some other guy would come and sweep you off your feet. That guy just happened to be his best friend. Gordie couldn't blame Chris for that; he only blamed himself.

Teddy:
No one ever thought that the day would come where Teddy Duchamp was jealous of Gordie Lachance, yet that's exactly what happened. And it was all because Gordie was your boyfriend. Teddy loved you with all his heart, but you were incredibly smart. You were in all honors classes, and always had your nose in a book. That was why Gordie had you and Teddy didn't. Gordie could write you love stories and poetry while Teddy could barely finish a book. Despite this, Teddy had confidence that he could win you over with his humor. Although you loved Teddy as a friend, you didn't see him as anything more than that. When Teddy realized that his humor wasn't working, he tried to study in order to impress you. He would try to impress you with his knowledge, but would always fall short of Gordie. Gordie could have hour long conversations with you about any different topic. Gordie could sit with you and read books together. Gordie could stay up late with you, and help you study for your honors classes. Teddy could never do all the things Gordie did for you. He tried, but he wasn't a natural born student. Gordie was smart enough for you and Teddy hated it.

Ace:
Ace Merrill could get any girl he wanted. Well, almost any girl. Girls often threw themselves at him, begging for his attention. He couldn't be bothered by any of the other girls though, because the only girl he wanted was you. You, the one girl in Castle Rock who didn't chase him down. The fact that you weren't begging for him to love you intrigued Ace, and the fact that you were incredibly beautiful also helped. There was a mysterious energy to you that Ace absolutely loved. However, Ace soon realized that the reason you weren't chasing him was because you only had eyes for Billy Tessio. The night you walked into a party with Billy's arm around you and his jacket around your shoulders, Ace felt his stomach twist. He couldn't believe that you were with Billy and not him. He didn't want to believe that you were with Billy and not him. Every time he saw Billy kiss you on the check, he got a painful piercing sensation in his chest. He tried to steal you away from Billy; to make you love him instead of Billy. He finally understood how all those girls he wouldn't give the time of day felt, and it devastated him. You were always buried into Billy's side, not bothering to look up and see how much Ace was in love with you.

Eyeball:
Richie had somewhat of a rocky history with girls. Oftentimes, girls would be friendly to him, flirt with him, and even make him fall for them. However, these girls were just using him to get to Ace. Richie had gotten his heartbroken too many times by irks who were only interested in Ace. He thought that all changed when he met you. You had become friends with him and Ace, and Richie fell quick and hard for you. You and him got along great and had an awesome friendship. Whenever you smiled at him, Richie's heart would swell. He was convinced that you were it for him, and that you were the girl he was meant to spend the rest of his life with. So when you and Ace had excitedly told him that you were dating, he was devastated. Seeing your beaming smile whenever you talked about Ace was like a punch in the gut and a knife to the heart. At first, he was convinced that you were just another girl who used him to get to Ace. When he looked back though, he realized that you had never actually led him on. He realized that all your interactions were just friendly reactions. He realized that you only saw him as a friend; that was all you ever saw him as; and that was all you would ever see him as. Your heart was with Ace, and there was nothing that he could do to change that.

Note: Damn, these preferences are sad. Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoy. If you did, be sure to vote as well as comment and let me know what you thought. Thanks for reading! :)