O N E

Cheryl's POV

I'm cheryl Blossom, daughter, to Penelope Blossom, Riverdales First full vampire. I have a twin brother,Jason Blossom, we don't get along. I was turned on my 16 birthday, Which was last year, my mom had some dude change me and my brother. I'm lesbian,openly, I go to riverdale high.

My bestfriends are veronica and Betty. They know I'm a vampire, Which they said was hot, might I add veronica and I used to have this thing but found it better If we stayed bestfriends.

I kill all the time, in secret, I'm a nice person. People in my school see me as a bitch. Mostly because I'm always hissing at them.

Everyone of riverdale knows that the Blossoms are vampires. There are other vampires but they moved to the next town.

Okay now to the story......

X

I walked into pops in a good mood, I just felt so good today, I didn't know the reason.

"Hey pop!" I greeted the man behind the counter.

"Hey there, cheryl!, I see your in a good mood today?" He pointed out.

"Very good mood, in fact, here's a tip. I'll just take my usual" I smiled, handing him a 50 dollar bill.

"Thanks!" He smiled. "Your food will just be few minutes" he divulged.

I nodded, "hey pops!" I heard a beautiful angelic voice speak. Then I saw her, she had these beautiful brown eyes, brown curly hair with pink streaks in it. She smelled so good, and her heartbeat was so loud.

She sat down next to me," I'll just have my usual" she smiled, God that beautiful smile. I've never seen her before, unless, she goes to riverdale high and I didnt notice her.

"Hey pop" I whispered him over.

"What can I do for you cheryl?" He asked softly.

"Let me pay for her food" I smiled. The girl had went to sit in a booth.

"Sure thing. Do you want me to tell her?" He asked. I nodded.

He walked off into the kitchen, placing my order in front of me, then the girl's order. He whispered something to her.

"That young lady over there, has paid for your food, nice right?" He whispered.

"That was very kind of her" The girl smiled, looking my way. I returned the kind smile.

"Yes it was, enjoy your meal Toni" he said. So she had a name, Toni, cute.

I started to eat my meal. Yes, I could still eat human foods. I have like a tad bit of human blood in my veins.

"Thanks, for paying for my meal, that was kind of you" I heard Toni's Voice. I looked to my side, there she was, beautiful as ever.

"It was no problem, I'm cheryl, Cheryl Blossom" I brought my hand out to shake hers. Soon as it grazed hers it felt like a jolt of electricity.

We both pulled away,shocked, excited mostly.

"I'm Toni. UH,Toni Topaz" she said.

"A beautiful name,for a, beautiful girl"i smiled. Toni looked away, blushing.

"Do you go to riverdale high" I asked.

"Yes. Yes I do" she smiled.

"I never realized you. No offense" I said.

Toni chuckled," non taken, I'm mostly in the back of the class. You'll never really notice me." She explained.

"Oh okay." I smiled.

"I'm a vampire" I blurted out. Toni chuckled.

"I know, everyone knows" she said.

I nodded," I,uh, I find it kind of hot" she smirked.

"Ya know, the whole vampire x human thing, Hot" she said with a smile on her face.

"Everyone said that" I laughed.

"So do you have family?" I asked,wanted to get to know her.

"Uh yeah, I live with my mom. My dad and her got a divorce, I still see my dad, he has a family. Two sons and A daughter." She divulged.

"Oh sorry to hear that about your parents. My dad left my mother, when me and my twin brother was 10, that broke my mother but she continued to love us no matter what," I divulged. Toni gave a sad smile.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"17, but in vampire years I'm only 1 years old" I said. She looked confused.

"So,basically, I was changed on my 16 birthday which was one year ago" I explained.

"Ohhhh okay, I'm 17." She said.

"Oh okay, I'm lesbian" I divulged.

"I thought you were American" she joked, referring to that silly vine.

"I'm joking, I'm bisexual, but I'm more into girls" she smirked.

"Good to know" I flirted.

"Hey. Give me your number, maybe we can chat later," she suggested.

"Sure" I smiled, handing her my phone, she punched her number in, saving the contact as, Toni😍💍. I don't know but I liked it.

"See you around red" she waved, walking toward the door.

God if I was human my would be swelled up. She makes me go crazy and I just met her......

I just thought of this..... And decided why tf not so here..... might not update so often because I have other stories to write....

Toddles.