S I X T E E N

SMUT WARNING!!

Cheryl's POV

"I have a cabin in the woods. My mom recently let me have it." I said as Toni kissed on my neck.

We laid in her backyard, but out of view.

"Really?" She asked, sitting up.

I nodded, copying her actions.

"Let's go then!" She said.

I raised a brow. "We can't just leave without telling your mom," I said.

Toni smirked. "No. Baby, no." I said.

She sped into the house. 2 seconds, literally two seconds, she came back with a big and my jacket on her back.

"Oh. So we are doing this. Okay." I Chuckled.

Toni nodded, grabbing my hand as she pulled me away from her house.

I mean Toni and I had sex before. But, this is different.

We were doing it because we had no other choice. But now, we are about to do it because we love each other.

I can't help but be nervous.

We decided to just walk instead of the run there, good because I want to stall.

Toni's POV

I can sense Cheryl's mood. And she's very nervous.

I'm trying so hard not to listen in on her thoughts.

As we walked to the cabin, Cheryl's grip on my hand would tighten.

I stop, causing Cheryl to bump into me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

Cheryl smiled nervously. "I-i'm fine." She stuttered, pulling me to walk away.

I just let her be as she pulled me into the cabin.

"It's nothing fan-" I cut her off, kissing her lips hard.

Cheryl kissed back harder, I led us into the bedroom, pushing her on the bed gently.

I straddled her waist, slowing unbuttoning her pants.

"You don't know how bad I want you," I whispered, kissing up her neck.

"Mmm." Cheryl moaned, giving me more access to her neck.

I pulled her shirt off, throwing it across the room. I felt my eyes turn into a pink color as I stared at her.

Cheryl leaned in to kiss me again. I moaned into the kiss as I pulled away to miss down her body, Stoping at her bra.

"Take it off," Cheryl whispered. I smirked, practically wrapping it off with my super strength.

Cheryl huffed, pulling my shirt off. She then pulled me into her, kissing my lips.

I felt her unclip my bra. She tossed them with our shirts.

I pulled away, taking her nipple into my mouth.

Cheryl moaned as she squirmed from under me.

I gave her other nipple some attention.

I then kissed Cheryl's chest. She flipped us over so she was on top.

Her eyes turned into a pinkish red. As the colors, you'd see on Valentine's day.

She started kissing down my body as she wrapped my jeans instead of just taking them off like a normal person. But, she's Cheryl so...

Anygay, She threw the now torn jeans onto the floor.

I felt her smirk against my stomach as she continued down to my center.

She kissed down my thighs, then back up. I moan as I felt her kiss my clit through my underwear.

"Take them off!" I groaned frustrated.

Cheryl took that as a sign to wrap them in half as she teased my entrance with her tongue.

I moaned causing Cheryl to lift my legs over her shoulder, taking my clit into her mouth.

"Fuck... Keep going." I moaned, throwing my hand into her red locks.

Cheryl suckled on my clit as she moaned into me. She then started penetrating me with her tongue. And her tongue is sharp.

"Fuck Cher." I moaned as my hand tangled into red locks.

Cheryl started moving her tongue at a faster pace causing my toes to curl.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yelled, throwing my head back, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Cum for me, baby," Cheryl whispered.

That was enough to send me over the edge. My body snapped off the bed as I frantically bucked my hips into her moving mouth.

As Cheryl helped me ride out of my orgasm, I tried to catch my breath.

Cheryl pulled back after cleaning me up. Her eyes were a shade of green. I smirked.

I got up, flipping us over. I kissed Cheryl sloppily as I held her throat. Cheryl moaned into my mouth, wrapping her legs around me.

I rocked forward causing the bed to hit the wall, almost breaking it.

"Be careful. Remember your stronger." Cheryl said.

I nodded as I started kissing down Cheryl's body.

Once I made it to her center, I kissed her thighs.

I finally took her clit into my mouth, moaning at the taste of her.

Cheryl moaned, throwing her head back.

I smirked as I entered three fingers into her.

"Fuck!" Cheryl moaned.

I kissed her as I pumped in and out of her.

The bed was harshly hitting against the wall, making a dent.

Cheryl and I were too into it, we didn't care about that at the moment.

Cheryl moaned into my mouth. I set a faster pace, making Cheryl go insane.

"Holy shit!" She yelled as she came.

I helped her ride out of her orgasm. Once she was down from her high, I pulled my fingers out.

I pushed them into her mouth allowing her to taste herself.

"Mmm." Cheryl moaned around my fingers.

I sighed as I plumped down next to her.

After about 10 minutes of silence. I spoke.

"I knew you were nervous earlier." I teased.

Cheryl rolled her eyes as she laid her head on my chest.

"I forgot you can sense my moods." She giggled.

"Your lucky I didn't read your thoughts." I smiled.

Cheryl playfully hit my chest causing me to laugh.

Cheryl looked up at me. "I love you." She smiled.

"I love you more." I said, pecking her lips.