T W E L V E

Toni's POV

"Are you sure you won't need me?" Cheryl asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck, leaning down to peck my lips.

"Cher, I'll be fine, she's my mother. I'm sure I can handle a little lecture." I smiled up at her. She scrunched up her nose in a cute way, "Okay but if you need me I'm one call or text away." She chuckled.

"Okay." I smiled. Cheryl kissed me again before walking away with a waved.

I waved back with a chuckle.

Here I stood at the front door of my house.

I took a deep breath before I knocked on the door.

My mom opened the door, hair messy, eyes sad. My heart dropped at the sight of her.

"T-toni." She pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Hey, mom!" I choked out. She sniffled.

"Everything okay? I was only gone for 24 hours..." I breathe out after she pulled away, pulling me into the house.

"No! Everything isn't okay!" She yelled, causing me to jump.

"What's wrong?" I asked, placing my hand in her back to show comfort.

"They took Tori..." Trey whispered, coming out of the kitchen.

My heart dropped to my toes, " W-what? Who took tori?" I stammered, running my hand through my hair shakingly.

"Dad's enemies... We woke up this morning and she was gone. I don't know why she didn't fight back. Dad went to assemble a gang to get her back." Troy explained.

My mom looked really sad. She raised tori mostly all her life if I'm gonna be honest.

"Mom, we'll get her back. This is all my fault." I said. Trey scoffed, "Your fault? It's dad's fault he is the one that has all those enemies."

I nodded, " I-i can get Cheryl to call the vampires she knows. Her family is g
Full of them." I explained.

"Yeah. Do that..." My dad whispered from the doorway.

"Dad!" I jumped up and pulled him into a hug, " I'm so sorry for the way I acted yesterday." I added. He chuckled, " it's fine." He kissed the crown of my head.

Change your mom's emotions

My eyebrows furrowed. No way! I can hear people's thoughts.

I pulled away from my dad's embrace.

I closed my eyes, my mom cried out.  I stopped.

"Cut it out, Toni." My mom laughed, as I tickled her, from my place in the room.

"Sorry." I laughed. She nodded.

"Okay. I'm gonna go make that call." I smiled. I walked out, up to my room.

Cheryl's POV

Toni🥰🤤 would like to audio call you do you accept?

I accepted the call, "what's up babe?" I asked.

I need your help! They took Tori!

I jumped up from my bed, closing my door, "what do you need?" I asked immediately.

Well, can you get all the vampires you know? Maybe we can get her back if we have a big group then we can scare them off.

"I'll see what I can do." I smiled.

Thank you. I just... I need to get my sister back! I'm going crazy over here.

"Stop your emotions are too strong for me. We'll get her back, babe." I reassured.

Thanks, Cher. And sorry about that I forgot you can feel what I feel.

" Yeah. My back hurts care to tell me why?" I said.

My mom gave me a bone-crushing hug. My back still hurts too.

"I'll call you back as soon as I talk to my mom," I said.

Okay

"Toni?"

Yeah cher?

"Stay safe okay? I can't have you disappearing on me."

Okay. I will. Text me later okay.

"Okay." I hung up.

"Mom!" I called out.

She and Jason came running, I didn't call him but I do need his help too.

"Toni's sister was kidnapped by her dad's rivals. She wants us to gather all the vampires we can. Do you think you can help?" I asked. My mom looked determine.

"I don't know. But I'm willing to do it. I can tell you love her. I'll help." She smiled. I nodded. I do love Toni with all my heart.

"I'm in too. I'll call everyone I know." Jason smiled.

"Thanks, guys. I'm going to call brian." I said. They nodded and we went our separate ways.

NO ONE MESSES WITH MY GIRL'S SISTER. NO ONE!