E I G H T E E N

Few days later
Toni's POV

I sat on my bed, studying for the test I'm taking in school.

Cheryl came into my room, panic set through her. I sensed it.

"Cher..." I whispered cautiously.

Cheryl looked at me, her eyes a deep red.

"Woah, There girl. Calm down, what's the matter?" I asked, pulling her into a hug.

She instantly melted into my embrace. "My fucking father." She speaks.

I pulled away. "Didn't he leave?" I asked.

"Yeah! He came back today. I was gonna rip him into shreds." Cheryl growled, pulling me into a hug again.

"Damn, I'm sorry, baby." I pouted.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. It's his. If he was to be a good dad before he left or if he never left I've would've been fine. Now my love for him has turned into hate. Big time hate." Cheryl stated, sighing into my neck.

"This is pretty calming, don't you think?" She asked in a whisper.

I chuckled, "Only because you were in a panic. And you love my touch."

Cheryl nodded against my shoulder. "Yeah..." Cheryl whispered once more.

We just stood in the middle of my bedroom, hugging. Cheryl didn't want to let go.

"I wanted to show you something." I whispered making Cheryl pull away.

"What is it?" Cheryl asked.

I smiled, placing my hand on her cheek, showing her a memory of almost two months ago.

"Oh my God, I love you!" Cheryl squealed, pushing me down on my bed before straddling me.

I giggled as she kissed my lips before pulling away.

"You are something special, Toni." She whispered.

" You probably stronger than the vampire council combined." She added.

"I'm so in love with you." I whispered.

"Not possible. I love you way more." She whispered, pecking my lips before getting up, straddling my hips.

"Now, Get your gorgeous ass up, I'm taking you running." Cheryl smirked, getting off of me completely.

I sat up on my hands with a raised eyebrow.

"Wha-? Like a race?" I smirked.

"Yep." She nodded, "So get up!" She said excitedly.

"Okay, Okay. No need to be bossy." I sighed, pulling on my shoes.

Cheryl grabbed my hand as we jumped from my window, on to a tree.

She put me on her back, "Better hold on tight, baby girl." She smirked.

She jumped from tree to tree before running through them.

"Weeee!" I giggled.

Cheryl stopped at our racing start.

"Last one to the lake is gonna be the bottom." I smirked.

"Oh, Bet." She giggled.

"Go!" She yelled.

I zoomed past through the trees, turning to look at Cheryl who started speeding up.

"Not on my watch." I growled, my eyes changing color as I became excited.

I speed past, Cheryl. "Hahaha!" I laughed loudly.

"Get back here you!" She yelled.

I smiled when I saw the lake up ahead.

Once we got to the closing of the forest, we jumped through, diving right into the water.

Cheryl came back up with a smile, "Damn, Your fast."

"Tell me something I don't know."  I smirked.

Cheryl smirked, coming up to me as she wrapped my legs around her waist.

"You do realize that we are fully clothed, right?" I said.

"Yep." She whispered before bringing me into a kiss.

I smirked into the kiss as we went under the water.

3 chaps left

Also sorry for not updating here🥺💖