T H I R T E E N

Toni's POV

"So my mom and Jason got all the vampires they can. They're willing to help." Cheryl smiled.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do what out your family." I smiled. Cheryl nodded.

"It's honestly nothing. My mom would do anything for me. Even if it's for someone else." She waved off.

Troy walked in, "okay. So dad said we leave by sundown." He divulged.

We both nodded.

Tori has been missing for 12 hours so far. My dad thinks he knows who has Tori.

"Okay." He nodded. He then walked back out.

"He looks a lot like you." Cheryl kissed my temple.

I shrugged, "he is my younger brother." I giggled. She laughed.

"We're gonna find her." She reassured.

"I know." I smiled.

We fell into a deep sleep.

Sundown.

Cheryl, Jason, my parents, my brothers, Mrs. Blossom, Cheryl's uncle, her best friend, most of Cheryl's family, and I stood outside a worn-out warehouse.

"You think she's in there?" I asked.

Cheryl hummed in response.

"See if you can feel her presence." My dad said.

I gulped with a nod. I closed my eyes, feeling my nostrils start to burn.

I heard many voices but they didn't belong to Tori.

I felt her presence but it did feel good.

"Somethings happening," I said. I opened my eyes

"What?" Trey asked.

"She's here. But she's quiet." I mumbled.

My dad shook his head, " what are they doing to my child." He frowned.

We wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for you. Cheryl sent me her thought. I laughed as she laughed along with me.

Everyone looked at us as if we were insane.

"It's an inside joke," I mumbled. They all went back to their business.

"So we have a plan." My dad announced.

We all turned our attention to him.

"Most of the people there are human. All we need to do is act like we are one of them, get to Tori, then you guys leave will me and the boys finish off our enemies." He announced.

"Great plan! Except how are we gonna act like one of them?" Brandon asked.

"Just listen and keep watch. We are gonna split up." He instructed. I nodded.

"Cheryl your with Brandon, Toni go with trey, troy go with Anthena, Jason go with your mother. The rest of us will go in a group." He said.

Cheryl's mood changed mine, " don't be sad cher, we'll see each other again." I tried changing it but it stayed as it is.

"Okay." She nodded, Brandon pulled her away. She pecked my lips before turning around to leave. I sighed sadly.

"It's okay. You'll see her after." Trey rubbed my shoulder.

"I know. Let's go save our little sister!" I said.

He nodded. Everyone walked away.

Tori's POV

Toni and everyone are here. I can feel it!

I didn't use my powers because i don't want them to know I'm a vampire. If I decided to I would've been killed everyone in here.

"looks like no one is here to help you. It's been 15 hours." Zack, my dad's worst enemy, said.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't really care." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes, stepping closer to me, " oh. You're so gonna care when we kill your mother." He smiled. My heart dropped.

My mother! She home alone. Shit!

Tori if you're in here! Speak to me!

Toni's voice ringed. I felt better.

I'm in the room on the 5th floor, zack is here.

Shit! I and trey are on our way! Her voice spoke.

Zack was now in the corner, on the phone.

Hurry! He said he's gonna kill mom!

Your Mom is under protection. Her voice said again.

I sighed of relief.

Cheryl's POV

"Yeah?" I said into the phone

"She's on the 5th floor," Toni announced.

"Okay! Tell everyone else. Be careful." I hung up.

"Toni said she's on the 5th floor. Let's go!" I told Brandon. He nodded and we ran up to the 5th floor.

Toni, Trey, and everyone else were already there.

"Nobody's here. It's just zack, he sent his people for my wife. But she's under protection." Toni's dad nodded firmly with a whisper.

Toni slowly peeked through the door. "Tori distract him," Toni whispered so little.

I'm guessing she did as told, Toni and her dad ran in.

Everyone followed. Her dad pounced on zack, causing them both flying to the other side of the room.

"Come on Tori!" Toni said. I helped her untie the young girl.

Tori gave Toni a hug, "oh my God! Thank you." She said into Toni's shirt.

Toni nodded.

We turned around, Toni's dad and Zack were gone.

Move like a snake...