S E V E N

Cheryl's POV

"Cheryl! Cheryl wake up!" I heard Toni's voice call. I opened my eyes slowly.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Toni's eyes were light brown and glowing. What the Fuck?!

"Toni?, what the fuck is up with your eyes?" I asked.

"I was hoping you knew." She shrugged. I frantically shook my head.

Fear started to cross her beautiful face. I put my hand in hers.

"Its gonna be okay. We're gonna go take a trip to visit the council, get dressed babe, come on" I said. Toni quickly got up and got dressed, me doing the same, we texted our mothers, again, to tell them will be running late.

I picked Toni up bridal style and super speeded through the woods, until I reached, the dark and weird building.

"I'm scared" Toni mumbled. I was scared to, I didn't know what the fuck was happening to my baby.

I caressed her cheek softly with my hand, she instantly melted into me, I smiled lovingly at her.

"Its gonna be okay" I whispered. Toni nodded.

We walked into the building hand in hand. The council looked expected of our visit but surprised at Toni's eye color.

"Cheryl? What have you done to the human?" Ryan asked.

"Nothing. We did what you optioned us, and she woke up with a whole different eye color." I said. They looked at us.

"Well... we know what this means." He said. Isabella, one of the council members, walked up to me. Pulling me from Toni, she stared intensely at Toni's eyes.

Toni started whimpering.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I asked, pushing Isabella away. Toni fell into me.

"Relax, she wasn't killing her. You see, Toni has powers" he said. Toni's head snapped up.

"B-But I'm human. How is that possible?" She asked.

"When you sleep with a vampire, this type of thing happens. But you are still human and healthy" Ryan said. He smiled at Toni, a genuine smile, Ryan was the nicest out of all of them to be very honest.

"What's her powers?" I asked. Ryan sighed.

"We were checking that, until you pushed Isabella out the way. It may hurt her a bit but it won't kill her." He said. I nodded, kissing Toni's forehead, then stepping aside.

Isabella did what she was previously doing, Toni started whimpering, I couldn't bare to hear her whimpering so I used my power to tune her out.

Toni's whimpering died down and Isabella smiled happily. What the fuck is she happy about.

"Her powers aren't like any kind" she said. I nodde, letting her continue.

"She has the super speed, super strength, good eye sight, and she can make things appear and disappear" she said. My eyes widen.

Only a few vampires have that. But she's no vampire.

"Yes, she is still human. It may be hard for you to contain her sexual hormones being that she's new to all this her body won't react to it correctly until 7 months when she should have them down pack" Ryan said.

"Will I be stuck like this all my life?" Toni asked, walking to me, hugging me.

"Yes. But it will be like it never happened when you get used to it" he answered.

So fucking great. I just turned my girlfriend- or whatever we are into some type of half vampire.

"You are allowed to tell your parents but I'm sure they wouldn't mind being that your dad is one" mark, The other council member said. What the fuck?

"What? My dad isn't a vampire" Toni said. But mark shook his head.

"He is so. So is Troy and Trey and Tori" he said. Toni looked shocked. I felt like that wasn't his story to tell.

Toni nodded understandably but still confused.

"Thanks for the information. I have a phone call to make." Toni hurried out. I stayed where I was,letting her have her space.

Toni's POV

Oh. My. God. I can't believe what I just fucking heard. I took my phone out, dialling my dads number.

Hey honey we were j-

"Don't fucking "hey honey" me. Guess what the fuck I just found out?" I asked, sarcastically.

What?

"You, tori, troy, and trey are fucking vampires." I said. He gulped.

Toni, we wanted to tell you, we did, but we couldn't break it to you

"Fuck you! Oh and guess what. I fucked a vampire and now I have powers." I said. I hung up pissed off.

Cheryl came back out, she had some type of gift basket.

"Its for you. They said congratulations on your new powers." She smiled sadly.

"You heard that huh?" I asked. She nodded.

"You shouldn't talk to your dad like that, Toni. You only get one father. One that treats you very well. Dont take that for granted" she said.

"I'm sorry. I just got so mad. I dont know what got over me" I said. She nodded understandably.

"Its apart of your powers. I was so angry all the time when I turned. I u-used to kill anyone in my path. I don't want you to choke someone with all that strength you now have." She said. I nodded.

"Come on. Let's get you home." She smiled.

"Race ya" I smiled.

"Oh its on" she said,competitively.

We raced through the woods. I obviously won.

Jus a little sum sum.

Words:901

Idea by: AngelVanZant