N I N E T E E N

Cheryl's POV

Toni and I entered her room soaking wet as we laughed at something Toni had said.

Just before we reached to close the window, her mom came in.

"Where were you?" She asked Toni.

Toni sighed, "We went in a run then went for a swim." Toni explained, throwing me some clothes.

"Without telling me?" She said.

"That was my fault, Ms. Topaz. I should've let Toni tell you first. Sorry." I apologized.

She sighed, then nodded. "It's fine. Just tell me next time. Look, I'm gonna head out, getting some groceries. Need anything, T?" She asked.

"Nah. Can think of nothing." Toni said.

"Kay, Well, text me if you think of anything. Later." She smiled.

"Later." We both said, plumping on her bed.

"Thanks, Cher." Toni said referring to when I took the blame.

I shrugged as if it was nothing. For the rest of the day, we just cuddled and relaxed.

------
Toni's POV

I woke up realizing that Cheryl and I had fallen asleep.

I yawned, sitting up to stretch my limbs. Cheryl stirred, opening her eyes.

"How long have we've been asleep?" Cheryl mumbled tiredly.

I looked at my alarm clock, realizing it said 10 PM.

"5 hours. It's dark out." I sighed, getting out of bed.

Cheryl sat up on her hands, her red hair flowing down her back.

"As much as I hate to say it but I gotta get home." She rolled her eyes, "Even though my father will be there." Cheryl huffed.

I frowned, "Do you have to?" I asked.

Cheryl smiled sadly. "I do, baby girl. But I'll see you, kay?" She wrapped her arms around my waist.

I pouted but nodded. She smiled, pecking my lips.

"I'll bring the clothes back after I wash them." Cheryl said, putting on her shoes. Our shoes were still a bit wet, but it wouldn't harm her.

"No. You can keep them, they look better on you." I nodded.

Cheryl chuckled before dropping one last kiss on my lips.

"I love you," She said.

"I love you, too." I smiled, watching her leave from my window,

I don't know why she doesn't just use the front door, I guess she feels cooler doing it that way.

Cheryl's POV

I walked into my house to my mother in a panic.

"Mom?" I asked, walking up to her.

"T-there you are! I've been calling you all day! Where's Toni?" She asked nervously.

"Uh-Home. What's wrong?" I asked as Jason entered the room.

"Fuck! You left her there?" He asked.

"Uh... I could've sworn she lives there..." I said.

"No time to be sarcastic. Ever since you left out earlier after dad came back. He's been planning to kidnap Toni." Jason said.

My eyes went wide. "Uh- FUCK! She's there alone! Her mom didn't get home yet." I panicked, running back out the front door.