F O U R

Cheryl's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. Me and Toni kissed yesterday. I just couldn't believe it.

My phone dinged. Toni.

"Jason,what do you want?" I asked

"Jason,what do you want?" I asked. He looked sad and broken.

"JJ, what's wrong?" I asked. I was getting worried.

"M-mom" was all he said.

"What's wrong with mom?" I asked.

"She-she got into a car accident" he said. I froze.

"What the fuck? How?" I started to cry. My mom cant leave me!

"She's okay they S-said that she's in recovery." He said. I felt better after hearing that.

"I wanna go see mom" I cried. Jason nodded.

I got dressed and we rushed to the hospital.

Once we got there, the nurse, directed us to her room. There she was, hooked up to a bunch if machines, I'm gonna find who ever did this to her, and fucking kill them. If it's the last thing I do.

Jason went to moms side, grabbing her hand, I did the same. When we do this, she instantly heals, that's what love is.

All the cuts and bruises cleared. My mom opened her eyes.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You were in a car accident" I said. She nodded.

I looked at Jason, he didn't have the jerky look on, it was a loving look.

"Cheryl, can I speak to you?" He asked.

"Sure" I smiled. He pulled me out the room.

"I'm just wanna say..... I'm so sorry for how I've been treating you, your my twin sister. It's just I've always thought you were better than me. But I don't think that anymore. I just wanted to let you know that... I love you" he apologized. I was shocked. Like shooketh.

"Its okay JJ, I know you didn't mean no harm. I know your mad that Dad left us. It was so unfair and rude for him to just leave mom like that." I said, wiping Jason's tears.

"It broke me to see mom like that. Even though we were 10, I hated him for it, I hope he stays where ever he is." Jason says. I nodded.

He pulled me into a hug, "I love you, little sis, always have and always will" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too" I whispered. He pulled away and smiled.

"Let's go back to mom" he said.

I followed him back into the room.

Toni's POV

It was a Sunday,which meant, that my mom isnt gonna be coming home till tomorrow morning. She works over night on Sundays.

Which means I'm all alone in this big house. I decided to text Cheryl.

[No they aren't girlfriends yet]

I smiled, I got up, got dressed. I decided I would go for a jog.

I pop in my Air pods. Walking out,locking the door behind me.

I started to jog.

20 minutes later.

I jogged a mile. I was getting tired so I went into pops.

I saw cheryl I smiled. But then I saw her with someone.

My smiled instantly dropped. Who was that girl?

...... I honestly feel bad hehehe 

NOT!