N I N E

Cheryl's POV

Toni's mom let me stay for dinner. Toni's dad and siblings were here too. It was really scary.

"So your the vamp my sister slept with?" Her brother, Trey, I think it was asked.

"Yeah." I replied. Her dad glared at me. I felt super uncomfortable.

Toni sensed it and grabbed my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. I smiled.

"So. These powers, Toni, What are they?" Her dad inquired.

"I have super speed, super strength, I could,now, sense people's emotions, I could make things disappear and reappear. I discover other powers along the way." Toni glared. She was still very upset with her parents. And her siblings, especially Tori.

She said she felt like Tori betrayed her by not telling her.

"Oh. Okay. That's cool." Troy tried to break the ackward tension.

"How's samantha?" Toni asked.

"She's fine. We found out the gender." Her father replied.

Toni's POV

"Really? What is it. Is it a Vamp too?" I inquired sarcastically.

"Toni. That's enough!" My mom objected. I threw my fork down on my plate. I walked out the room.

I sensed Cheryl walking behind me. I walked outside to my backyard. It was dark outside.

"God! I hate them so much right now!" I screamed. Cheryl change my emotions.

"Why would you do that?" I turned towards her.

"Because. You have to let it out. Wanna go on a run?" She asked. I nodded.

She grabbed my hand. With that we sped into the darkness.

Tori's POV

I feel really bad that I couldn't tell Toni about me being a vampire.

I mean, she's my big sister. I love her very much. And I look up to her Alot.

Athena cleared her throat, "Sorry about her. Shes been angry lately because we didn't tell her these things." She apologized.

My dad waved it off, "it's fine. I would've felt the same way."

Toni's mom nodded, "I'll go check on her and Cheryl." She said. My dad stopped her.

"No need, they left. I don't feel Cheryl's presence no more." He said. She nodded.

This is gonna be a long night.

Toni's POV

Me and Cheryl stopped to make out. No big deal.

Cheryl bit down on my bottom lip.

We were in the middle of the forest. We didn't stop running until I need to catch my breath.

My phone rings.

"I should get it. Cher. Its probably my mom." I said. Cheryl nodded. She unattached herself from my lips, going to my neck instead. Her eyes a purple and pinkish color. That's hot.

Anyways.... I picked up my phone. Yep it was my mom.

"Hello?" I tried to stifle a moan as Cheryl found my sweet spot.

Toni. Where are you? Its really dark outside!

"God. Will you relax... mmmm-" I moaned.

What are you doing?

"Mmm- nothing I-I'm with Cheryl. Mmmm" I said. My mom cleared her throat.

Come home. Me and your father.  Needs to have a little chat with you.

"I'll-mmmm be home. Cher don't stop,mmmm. I'll be home soon." I moaned. Cheryl was creating hickeys on my neck.

Cheryl? What is she not stopping? Toni. What are you doing?

"Nothing mom. Gush. Leave me alone." I said. I hung up.

Cheryl pulled away and looked at me.

"We really should go. It's bad enough your dad and siblings dislike me. I wouldn't want your mother disliking me too." Cheryl said. I sighed then compiled.

We raced back into the darkness.

Ooooooo Toni in trouble!!!

I didn't do it!