T W O

Toni's POV

I finally get home,"Hey mom" I greeted the woman in the kitchen. We owned a nice house on the Northside, it had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, A kitchen, backyard w/ a pool, and a nice living room,oh and a laundry room.

"Hey baby, how was school?" She asked.

"It was okay. We didn't really do much." I smiled, grabbing a Gatorade from the fridge.

"That's cool, since its Friday, your siblings are coming over" she smiled. I loved my siblings.

The twin boys are 14, there names are, Troy and trey. And my little sister, Tori, she was 10. We all got along perfectly, being that we mostly grew up together, my dad left my mom when I was because he got troy,trey, and Tori's mom pregnant. I was 3 years old when the twins were born. Then when I turned 7 Tori was born.

"Cool" I smiled. My mom nodded.

"Your dad is gonna be over too, I have to work late tonight, so its pizza for dinner" she divulged. That made me even more happy, not the fact that my mom isn't gonna be here, the fact that my dad will be here too. I like the fact that my mom and dad were civil with each other.

"Ok. That's cool, I'm gonna go up to my room,I have homework. I'll see you later." I smiled.

"Later honey, and oh please clean your room, it's like a tornado flew around in there." She commented.

"Okay mom" I laughed. I walked upstairs, with my Gatorade.

Cheryl's POV

I couldn't keep Toni off my mind. The smell of her still lingers in my nose. I was sitting on my bed,debating, on if I should text first.

"Fuck it" I thought and I sent a message to which she quickly responded.

I locked my phone smiling. "Cheryl!, dear, what do you want for dinner!" My mom called.

"Spaghetti and meatballs!" I yelled back.

"God. Would you shut up" Jason says standing at my doorway. I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked. God he was annoying, me and Jason, never got along. Mother says its because Jason is mad at the world. I just think its because he's an bitch.

"Nothing, just came to see what you were up to." He smirked.

"Ugh just leave." I pushed him away from the door, closing it behind me, I laid back onto my bed.

"He's annoying" I sighed. I turned on my TV to just have background sounds.

I took out my homework, doing it quickly.

Toni's POV

I opened the door greeting my family.

"Hey guys!" I smiled, happy to see them.