T H R E E

Cheryl's POV

I woke up and I'm still on the phone with Toni. The timer said 12 hours. Wow, that's the longest I've ever been on the phone with someone.

"What are you doing to me Topaz?" I whispered. I didn't get up yet, I wanted just watch her sleep, she is so beautiful, I'd do anything for her.

She started to stirr in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes, looking into the phone, she slowly closed her eyes again and smiled.

"Goodmorning beautiful" I said.

"Morning" she said, her voice raspy.

"How long have you been up?" She asked.

"Not long, I just woke up" I said. She nodded.

I looked over at my alarm clock. It read 12pm.

"Toni, its 12, I'm gonna start getting ready, I'm gonna come and get you at 2" I smiled.

"Okay, later cher," she said.

"Later" then I hung up.

I got up, took a shower, then got dressed once I was dressed. I used my super speed to go buy Toni some flowers.

They were pink Roses,I know cute right?, when I checked the time it was 1:50. I sighed, I was so nervous, I really like Toni even if I just met her. It feels like I knew her all my life.

I quickly hopped in my car,making my way, to Toni's house.

When I pulled up I texted Toni to tell her I'm here.

Toni's POV

Toni's POV

"Mom, I'm going to hang out with a friend, I'll be back around 8." I told my mom.

"Okay,baby,be careful our there. I love you" she said.

"Okay. I love you too, later" I walked out. Cheryl was waiting at her car, leaning on the the hood. She had pink Roses.

"Hey gorgeous, you ready?," she asked,opening the door for me. After she handed me the flowers.

"Yep!" I smiled, getting in the car.

"Such a gentlewoman" I teased, cheryl smirked.

She speed to the other side of the car. That was hot....

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Go to the drive in, pops, then the last part Is a surprise" she said, driving off.

"And your a romantic!, what else do you?, besides being hot" I smirked. Cheryl blushed.

"I could sing, and do archery, and I'm good in bed" she said. I choked on air. Did she just?.... I'm not complaining.

"Oh really?" I teased. Cheryl pulled into the drive in.

"Stay here, I'm gonna go get snacks, I'll be right back" she said.