S I X

⚠️Smut warning ⚠️

Toni's POV

It's been 12 hours. And I still haven't made up my mind. I really want to sleep with her, I do, but not this soon.

But then of she bites me, that shit hurts, but then I wouldn't have to sleep with her.

You know what. I'm gonna call her so we have a date and then well see how it goes from there.

 I'm gonna call her so we have a date and then well see how it goes from there

Its 5pm right now. So I can shower and get ready.

Cheryl's POV

Toni just texted me for a date. I hope she made up her mind,I hate that she had to make this decision, but it's for us.

I speeded around the house, gathering all my clothes for this date, I went with a red mid-thigh tight dress.

It was only 5:30 PM. Which gives me time to do my makeup.

7:00 PM

I arrived at Toni's front door. I rang the doorbell. A lady that looked just like Toni opened it.

She smiled at me. That's where Toni gets that smile from.

"Hey. You must be cheryl! I'm Toni's mother" she said. I smiled.

"Yes. I'm cheryl" I said. She nodded.

"Come in! Toni will be down in a second." She said, stepping aside.

"Thank you" I smiled. She nodded then retired into the kitchen.

I looked up and I saw the most beautiful sight. Toni was in a tight fitting dress that fit her perfectly.

"You look beautiful" I say, breathless. Toni chuckled and blushed.

"Thank you" she smiled. "Let's go before my mom wants pictures." Toni said.

"Mom! Were leaving. I'll see you later" Toni said.

"Okay, sweetie, enjoy yourself." She said, from the kitchen.

"I will!" She called back. We walked out and I sped to open the door for Toni.

"Thank you." She said. I nodded, speeding to my side of the car.

At the restaurant.

Me and Toni ordered our food. Toni ordered us wine. We were sorta, kinda, tipsy.

"How about we go back to a hotel?" Toni asked.

"Woah! You made you your mind?" I asked. She nodded.

"I chose to sleep with you" she mumbled, looking down with a blushed. I was shocked.

"Uh..., sure. W-We can do that" I said. I was nervous, I've never slept in anyone before.