E I G H T

Toni's POV
The next day

"Toni? Why did your dad just call me? Telling me that you said fuck him?" My mom asked. We were watching a good movie, until she got a call. I'm guessing that was my dad.

"Because," I sigh, "Because. Yesterday I found out I had powers."

"What?!" She questioned.

"I'm no longer a virgin" I say. My mom looks utterly shocked.

"Tell me what's going on!" She shouted. I nodded my head.

"Cheryl's a vampire. The vampire council told me and Cheryl if we wanted to continue to see each other. We have to either have sex or I let her bite me. And theres no way in hell, I'd let a vampire bite me, no way! So we slept together the night of our date" I explained looking down.

"You what?! That's why you didn't come home. Continue!" She said.

"The next day. My eyes started glowing, like this," I changed my eye color, "so we went back to the council. They told me that I have super speed, super strength, and I can make things appear and disappear." I explained. My mom was shocked.

"So why did you tell your dad fuck him?!" She aaked.

"Because he, Trey, Troy, and Tori. Are fucking vampires!" I shouted. My mom just look at me confused.

"Okay? And that doesn't give you the right to say fuck him!" She yelled.

"Wait. You knew?" I asked.

"Of course. I married the fucking man." She said. I was heartbroken.

"My own mother didn't even tell me? Wow I guess I'm not really in this family." I said, walking away, tears in my eyes.

"Toni. Wait, I didn't mean to snap like that sweetie, come back." She pleaded. I just kept walking upstairs to my room.

I slammed the door shut. I plumped on my bed, tears falling out my eyes.

No one was planning on telling me?. How am I not a vampire if my dad is one?

Beep beep. God my phone dings at the worst times!

 God my phone dings at the worst times!

Actually this was the right time. After our lovely night. Me and Cheryl have been closer then ever.

Knock knock

"Honey. Can I come in?" My mom asked.

I used my power to open the door, from my bed.Oh I can also discover new powers. Which I find so fucking cool.

"What do you want, mom?" I asked. She sighed and sat down at the end of my bed.

"I want you to know. The reason you are not a vampire is because..... when you were born I had them take the gene out of you. Meaning that they remove any type of thing that would make you a vampire." She said. Very selfish of you mother!

"Why?" I asked. She looked down.

"I didn't want you to be a vampire. I just..... I dont know, I wanted you to have a normal life," she explained. Wow....

"So I'm not adopted?" I asked. She raised a brow at me.

"No. No, sweetie, who gave you that idea?" She asked.

"Me. Because I'm not one but dad is. And theres no way you'd have a baby by a vampire" I said. It's not possible you can die.

"Oh. Theres another thing." She said. I looked at her questioningly.

"Your dad and I didn't have you in that way" she said.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"Watch your language. We had you but no in that way. We didn't have sex. You kinda grew off of me" she explained. What the fuck is happening.

"How?" I asked. She sighed.

Remember everything in this story is fiction meaning it's not real.

"You just popped up in my womb. But your dad was the only person who I've ever kissed or love. He explained to me that sometimes these things happen without vampires having sex with anyone. But it won't happen with you and Cheryl, for some reason, it won't work." She explained. Well that explains everything.

"When you turned 4. Your dad found out he impregnated samantha. We had fallen out of love. So we split up." She said. I nodded. This was alot to process.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you had to find out like that." She apologised.

"Its fine mom. Really" I said. She smiled and pulled me into a hug, To which,I hugged back.

"I love you, sweetie, never forget that" she said.

"I love you too,mom," she pulled away. She kissed my forehead then retired downstairs.

The room went silent.

"That was so fucking cute!" Cheryl's voice broke the silence. I smiled happily, seeing my girlfriend, or what ever we are.

"Good to see you too. Cher," I teased. She smirked. She walked over to me, kissing me, hard. I fell back onto my bed, Cheryl on top of me, she pulled away smiling.

"What are we?" I whispered against her lips. Cheryl smirked.

"Whatever you want us to be. I want to be your girlfriend." She smiled.

"The one to hold you, kiss you, hug you, make love to you. The one I can say 'I love you' to, when, the time is right." She listed. I started to blush.

"I want you to be all of that too." I replied.

"Well..... Antoinette Topaz, do you want to be my girlfriend?" She asked. I frantically nodded my head. She smiled. Then leaned down to kiss my lips again.

I finally got a girlfriend. A vampire girlfriend too.

God..... the next few chapters are gonna be hectic.... if not then I'm probably lazy

Oh and I broke my leg.... nothing new....