F I V E

Toni's POV

I walked up to the table.

"Hey Toni! Come here there's someone I'd like you to meet." Cheryl said.

Who your girlfriend??!

"Silly Toni! Betty isn't my girlfriend" cheryl giggled. I looked away embarrassed.

"Toni this is my cousin, Betty. Betty this is Toni the girl who i was telling you about" she smiled.

"Its nice to finally meet you, cheryl wouldn't stop talking about you yesterday! She woke me up out my sleep." Betty laughed.

"Oh really now?" I teased. Cheryl blushed.

"Yep! She really likes you!" Betty said. Cheryl scowled at her.

"Good. Because I really like her too." I giggled. Cheryl's face was very red. For her to say she was half human was crazy because she was paler than ever.

"Okay, I should be getting back home, I'm gonna go watch a movie." I said.

"Yeah, I should be going to, I promised veronica I would help her with this mystery thing. Something about her dad?" She said, confused. Cheryl laughed.

"She needs help, investigating her dad, he's being hiram as usual" Cheryl shrugged.

"Oh what ever. See ya later guys" Betty waved, walking out. Leaving me and Cheryl.

"Do you want to go on a walk with me?" I asked. Fuck that movie I was gonna watch.

"Sure. I don't see why not" she smiled, grabbing my hand in hers.

We walked out and walked around the dark streets of riverdale.

We were laughing when someone jumps infront of us.

"Ahhh!!" I screamed. Cheryl sighed.

"Hey Brandon" Cheryl waved. Brandon?

Whose Brandon?

"Me? Oh I'm Cheryl's bestfriend, back when she used to go to vampire prep." Brandon answered my thoughts. Okay I'm getting tired of this reading my mind thing..

"What do you need. Annoying boy" Cheryl joked.

"The vampire council wishes to see you and Your human friend." He said.

"What now?" Cheryl groaned. I was utterly confused.

"Just come on" He flew off. Cheryl pulled me into her.

"Hold on tight" she said, she jumps into the trees, running through them, following Brandon.

We finally stopped at this large dark building. Cheryl and Brandon came to a stop.

Cheryl's POV

I wondered what the council wanted. I know I didn't break any laws. So what do they need me for.

We walked up to the three vampires in the throne like chairs.

"You wanted to see me council?" I asked. They nodded.

"We see you have a.... Human babe" Ryan, One of the council members said.

"Okay? So, last time I checked it wasn't a law to have a human girlfriend." I said, blushing at the fact I called Toni my girlfriend. I don't know what we are.

"Its not a law. But we have seen that you felt the zap. You've found your mate" Ryan retorts. I nodded not following what he's getting at.

"And if you and Toni continue to date or whatever it is you guys are doing, she must show her honesty and trust towards you." He said.

"No. No dont make her do that. We aren't at that stage yet" I said, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

When a vampire zaps. The other partner must show their trust by either sleeping with them or let the vampire take some of their blood.

And I don't think Toni is ready to do that yet.

"What? Do what?" Toni asked. I turned to her.

"They mean you have to either sleep with me. Or let me take some of your blood, like bite you" I said, Toni's face turned into a blush.

Sleep with her???

"Yes" We all stated. Toni let out a huff.

"You, human, have 24 hours to choose what you want. If you dont choose by then, cheryl gets to choose." They stated. Toni nodded understandably.

"Your free to go. Remember human, 24 hours!!" They called after us as Brandon walk us out.

"They're so fucking annoying" he said. I nodded my head.

"It was good seeing ya Brandon. How's your mom?" I asked. He sighed

"Shes doing fine. Its Cameron I'm worried about." He said. Cameron is Brandon's little brother.

"What's up with him?" I asked.

"He's turning on his birthday but he's not very happy about it" he sighed.

"Oh I see" i smiled sadly.

"Well. It's getting late. I have to drop this cutie off, I'll be see you around, yeah?" I asked. He nodded then disappeared into the darkness.

"Come on, let's get you home," I said. Toni nodded, grabbing my hand in hers.

So smut? Or just have cheryl bite her???

Update on my bestfriend: Shes okay.... she could barely move her neck and her face and leg is swollen. She won't be in school till Monday. Shes kinda happy about that part hehehe. I hated seeing her like that, it broke my heart, I love my bestfriend.