6

3 days later, Jimin hears Jungkook talking to one of his friends in the hallway.

"The 15 days are up, Jeon. You lost the bet."

"It's not fair! Taehyung fucked it up."

"You owe me $20. I thought you said it would be easy to get this Jimin kid."

"It's not like that."

"You said he was shy, not an asshole."

"He's not an asshole."

"Where's my money, Jeon?"

Jimin turns around and walks up to them. Jungkook's eyes grow wide. "Jimin–"

"Wow. I was a bet? Do you bet on people often? To be honest, I'm not really surprised."

Jimin turns to the other person. "What was the bet?"

"He said he could hook up with you but I said he was dumb. I gave him 15 days to try and whoever was right got $20 from the other person."

Jimin turns back to Jungkook. "So it's not good enough that you would get to sleep with me? You needed money too? By the way you talked to me, it sounded like my ass was worth a million bucks."

Jungkook doesn't say anything.

"Why me? You picked someone who hates your guts? You're horrible at making bets. Never fucking talk to me again." He pivots and walks away.

The other dude chuckles. "He kinda sucks."

Jungkook sighs. "No... He just has self-respect. He obviously didn't like me so I didn't talk to him for three days."

-

Jimin walks into the bathroom and stares in the mirror. He feels sad for some reason. It was the first time someone made an effort to talk to him and it was all because of a bet?

It's insulting. It's embarrassing. Did he really expect someone like Jungkook to just talk to him?

Not that he's cool in Jimin's opinion, but he's definitely one of the popular kids. Girls are always all over him.

Wait, why does Jimin even care?

He doesn't. He doesn't care.

-