82

Seulgi throws another party 1 week later. Jimin gets absolutely wasted. Contrary to Jungkook's expectations, Jimin wasn't clingy. He was the true definition of chaotic evil.

Jungkook had to follow him around everywhere so he wouldn't eat a full tray of edibles or lie down on a broken beer bottle or jump off of the banister onto a crowd of people.

Taehyung shows up and watches the amusing ordeal with a smile. "Do you need some help with him?"

Jimin turns around and gasps. "Tae! You're here!" He pauses. "What if I jump in the pool?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "No no no, please don't jump in the pool–"

"I'm totally gonna jump in the fucking pool!"

Taehyung cups Jimin's face in his hands. "You can't jump in the pool. It's winter and you'll totally drown. Do you have any idea how drunk you are?"

"I'm, like, slightly tipsy."

"You're standing still but you're literally about to fall over."

"Fine. I'll sit down." He plops down in the middle of the floor. "This isn't fun. I wanna have fun. Where's the booze? I'm not drunk enough."

Taehyung crouches down next to him. "You're shitfaced."

"Shut up, Kookie. I'm fine."

"I'm not Kookie–"

"What do you want me to call you if you're not Kookie? You better not want me to call you Daddy or some shit."

"No I mean I'm not Jungkook–"

Jungkook covers his face and sighs. "Jesus fucking Christ. He's so drunk."

Jimin points at him. "Shut up, Tae."

Taehyung chuckles. "Jimin, I think you have us mixed up."

"I don't mix up people. Trust me." He gives Taehyung a kiss. "See? You're Kookie."

Jungkook's jaw drops. "Jimin–"

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with wide eyes. "Did... Did he just kiss me?"

Jimin looks at him with squinted eyes for a second. "Oh shit, my bad." He points at Jungkook. "That one is my boyfriend."

Jimin turns to Tae and presses a finger against his chest. "Do you want to have a threesome with us?"

Jungkook helps Jimin stand up. "Okay. We're leaving."

Taehyung stands up. "What the fuck is he talking about?"

Jimin walks calmly over to the nearest trashcan and throws up. Jungkook rubs his temples. "Taehyung, I have no fucking idea. He's impossible to deal with right now."

"I can help. Are there any open bedrooms?"

"Dude. We aren't having sex with him. He's drunk."

"That's not what I meant. I just want to isolate him so he doesn't try and kiss some random person."

Jimin turns around. "That was disgusting. I heard something about a bedroom?" He walks up and leans against Tae's chest. "I'm sleepy."

Jungkook pulls Jimin away from Tae. "How about we go home?"

"But... But we just got here."

"It's been 3 hours."

"Really? Okay. Let's go home and since I'm not drunk we can have sex." Jungkook covers Jimin's mouth. "Stop talking."

Jimin nods. Taehyung thinks for a second. "Jimin, do you want a piggy back ride?"

Jimin smiles. "Of course I want to ride you." He jumps on Tae's back. "Where are we going?"

"To Jungkook's car."

"Oh! That sounds fun! I sucked Jungkook's dick in that car before the last party we went to. Did you know that?"

Jungkook follows them all the way to his car. Jimin falls asleep halfway there. Tae carefully sets him down in the backseat and buckles him in. "Can I hang out with you guys?"

"We're going to bed right when we get home."

"He's probably gonna wake up."

"I'll call you if he does."

"Good luck."

-

My friend acted like this once when she was drunk and BOY I almost beat her up cause I was sick of her shit